New profile posts

Register
I have a land of 3.14 acres for rent for lease in muddanahalli Karnataka nearby to Hindupur. If anyone interested contact
Hi! Friends I am totally new to this field I retired and planned to do my best in the field of agriculture and related issue which is very dear to me, Govt’s positivity along with expertise advise let’s try to do something good in the agriculture field.
Wanted poultry farm labor 3 couples and accommodation free(water and electricity bill) please share your contact details.
I
i2lecarta
Iam interested to work with you please confirm and reply
Dear Friend..

This is regarding your 14 acres Organic farming project.. I can give you guidance to setup organic farming with no cost.. Its all about sharing the knowledge & experience. You dont need to pay any charges.. In case if you are interested you can provide your contact details.

Thanks
G
gururaja char
Please contact
M
murtazzj
Hello Sir,
I'm planning to start Organic Farming near Mumbai I need knowledge from you regarding how to startup the Agricultural and how should i start the Organic Farming.

Regards,
want to lease agricultural land in Maharashtra near Pune tal.Shrigonda Shedgaon.
, enough water supply cos canal's running through the land ,interested people can contact
Hi, Is your requirement of agri land at Raigad is still open. We have 10 acres agri land with water facilities please contact us for further details
Best Regards