New profile posts

Register
Hello. What are the soil conditions and climatic conditions for growing this turmeric ? Thank you in advance for your reply.
R
rcdixit
Dear Shyam-s
The turmeric can grow very well in alluvial soil where water percolates down.The standing water in field shall get the crops damaged due to root rot symptoms.The plantation is done in June-July every year.
HELLO SIR , WHAT ARE THE ECONOMIC/ PER ACRE , CALCULATION FOR FARMER OF LEMON GRASS WITH PROCESSION UNIT .
ತೆಂಗಿನ, ಸಾಗವಾನಿ ಮತ್ತು ತುರುವೇ ಬೇವಿನ ತೋಟ ಮರಟಕ್ಕೆ ಇದೆ ಹುಣಸೂರಿನಿಂದ ೮ಕಿ ಮಿ ದೂರದಲ್ಲಿ.

Coconut, teak and second neem ( turuu beem ) farm sale near Hunasuru 7.15 acres
Bamboo seed Available-intersted buyer can contact.
S
smilas
HI,
I need bamboo seeds and I am from Madurai, Tamilnadu. Please let me know if it is available.
Thanks Anij ji for your response about 3.5 acre in Modinagar for NGO purpose. share details (location, photos, facility). expected lease rent -will check suitability for Ashram n farming purpose. (working mainly for education & employment support of poor farmer kids, health services for them, etc).
Where shall i get cactus plant.would you please send me the photo of the plant
Reactions: rcdixit
R
rcdixit
Please view my mail to you.I shall send photographs of live fence saplings which I have not been able to photograph due to cloudy weather.The photo etc will be sent to you soon.Regards
rcdixit
Interested to buy 900 acers. Kindly send the details .
We are in negotiation with some other parties for 1500 acers in Khed near Chiplun.
Hi Vivek... How to reach you? Planning to buy agricultural land in and around Tirupattur, Karaikudi, Pudukottai Tamilnadu
ForumSupport
ForumSupport
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation
Dear Members, I'm looking for below harbs in bulk:
Harbs- Requirements
1)Kutuki- Root or extract;
2)Chirayata- Areal part/ leaves or
exract;
3)Saptaparna- bark or bark extract;
4)Kuberaksha - Seeds;
5)Moringa - Dry leaves.

Any lead will be highly appreciated.