New profile posts

Register
Hi, I am looking for coconut farms in lease for erode district and Tiruppur district. Any information please contact.
Hi, please message if you are planning for stevia cultivation under buy-back
S
surya11177
Hi sir
I'm a new user in this group.
I have 5 acre land in Odisha, (Rayagada). its red soil.
I wish to know
1. Whether my soil is suitable for Stevia cultivation or not ?
2. If i start cultivation, will there be any companies who will buy the Stevia
leaves?
3. What are the techniques i need to follow when start doing.
Please help me regarding this.
Regards....
A
amit_3109
I am Amit from Patna Bihar. Want to do stevia cultivation. Is it possible.
We are started new innovative product packing for agriculture to ready to use pack for farmer. i.e pouch packing for all products from 5 gm to 50 gms. Anybody interest contact us for details.
I need work I have 20 years of experience in Farm House Care Taker agriculture property. I am currently looking for work I know very good way to develop property. Anyone want to give work please message.
Greetings from Kailash.You can develop manifold in the farm with cows and integrated farming. I am from Rajasthan, qualified and with good experience. please send your contacts details. Please contact .
Dear Sirs,
More details are required such as Brand, Packing details, delivering to the point of sale.
Deposits if any, Minimum Quantity per day/week/month etc.,
In other words all the terms and conditions.

We are based in JP NAGAR and can start a business in the whole of JP Nagar supplies.

Price indications too.
Dear Sirs, Dried form or powdered form and what's the quantity per month possibility. Let me know where you are based and possible mobile or e mail id. please
Hello Sir, Do you have any cheap price land in Tuticorin District and Tirunelveli district { INR. 1.5 L Per Acre range } NEED 3 to 5 Acres
Hello sir,
I saw your requirement for Lemon Grass Essential Oil, I have a farm of 100 acres with lemongrass plantation as well as distillation plant in it.
Please let me know if there's an opportunity for doing business together.
Thank you.