Paper cup making machine for sale.

Register

prabupmd

Papper cup machine Quotation

Dear Sir,
we are going to start new papper cup, papper plate making industry in Namakkal dit, kindly send us the papper cup making machine quotations.
thanks
Prabu.R

basavraj

Give Your Contact No.

:confused::rolleyes:
THOUSE WHO WISH TO START A SSI UNIT of paper cups unit please contact us. the people from maharshtra/ gujarath/ new delhi/ rest of north indian may contact us . we will provide a machine with training. paper cups are more demandable product in India/ abroad. you can see every where in malls . so selling the product is very very eassy . invester please contact us total 2.5 lacs only machiner cost.

appi1502

papercup machinery needed

THOUSE WHO WISH TO START A SSI UNIT of paper cups unit please contact us. the people from maharshtra/ gujarath/ new delhi/ rest of north indian may contact us . we will provide a machine with training. paper cups are more demandable product in India/ abroad. you can see every where in malls . so selling the product is very very eassy . invester please contact us total 2.5 lacs only machiner cost.
please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

shijith

tottal unit price

please send all details

bizdubai

hi can you give us details of machine, space required for setup, raw material availabilty and scope of marketing to
we are interestd..Mohan

We are an exporting firm. We require paper cups. Provide contact details and

skype no.

Thanks

Dev

vedantha

gowsamp

intrested to start a paper cup industries

dear sir,

i am intrested to start a paper cup indsutries and i need all the detail for purchase of machinery , help me and share the details but iam located at tamil nadu south india it is possible to giued me

vivek38

paper cup making machine

Dear sir plz send me the detail of this project asap.

lalit khemani

hi sir, im lalit.. and i want to start of manufacturing of paper cups so sir pls guide me. and i want to buy the machine... pls give me your contact detail... thanks

at pan ghosh

call me 9007591616

call me 9007591616

ashishshah5

need to start paper glass manufacturing business so please guide me for this businees

need to start paper glass manufacturing business so please guide me for this businees

greentech175

paper cup machine

Green-Tech Services is a leading professional Paper Cup making machine manufacturers company in Chennai, Tamil nadu, karnataka, kerala India.We provide top class paper plate machines in kolkata, west Bengal, Rajasthan, India. Paper bag machine is also an product of green-tech.Green-Tech provides high defined Hydraulic paper plate making machine in india,kerala, karnataka, andhra pradhesh, Tamil nadu. [url]www.green-tech.co.in
[/URL]