Paper cup making machine for sale.

Register

champsagrounit

THOUSE WHO WISH TO START A SSI UNIT of paper cups unit please contact us. the people from maharshtra/ gujarath/ new delhi/ rest of north indian may contact us . we will provide a machine with training. paper cups are more demandable product in India/ abroad. you can see every where in malls . so selling the product is very very eassy . invester please contact us total 2.5 lacs only machiner cost.

mrmaddi

can you send the machine details like production per hour like to my email please iam from hyderabad

Last edited by a moderator:

Paper cup making machine - Reg.

Dear Sir,

Can you pls send me all the details to my mail, how many cups we can make per hour and upto what size we can make can we make pepsi paper glass also in that and what ever we can pls give me all the details.
please contact...

shajid

machine details

send your fetails to my mail...
please contact...
regards
shajid

THOUSE WHO WISH TO START A SSI UNIT of paper cups unit please contact us. the people from maharshtra/ gujarath/ new delhi/ rest of north indian may contact us . we will provide a machine with training. paper cups are more demandable product in India/ abroad. you can see every where in malls . so selling the product is very very eassy . invester please contact us total 2.5 lacs only machiner cost.

satishsinghal

kindly send me the details on the project

Information required for making of paper cups

please send us details of project
that means
cost of machinery,cost of raw materials, power consumption , production per hour, other details of related business with analysed report is more importatnt

demalini

Interested.

Pl. let me know details of 'Paper Cup machine & its training...its venue in Pune' with your phone no.
Thanks,
Prakash

paper cup m/c

Dear sir,

cost of machinery,cost of raw materials, power consumption , production per hour, other details of related business with analysed report is more importatnt

please details ?

max

satyajige

Paper cups

Dear Sir,
Pl. give the detailed project report. on my mail - id
Satya jige

Dear Sir,

please mail me cost of machinery,cost of raw materials, power consumption , production per hour, other details of related business with analysed report is more importatnt

mail ID:

Please send me the complete project repot of paper cup manufacturing

nagarjun68

paper cup making machine

Dear Gentlemen,

please contact ur mobile number . let me know more about profitability .

nagarjun

geelespe

Please send the details. Can we start at home?
Please reply
G.L.Siva Prasad

senthamizh

this senthamizh from tami nadu,

kindly send the quote to us . please contact...

vparama

Start papaer cup SSI Unit in Tamilnadu- Madurai

Hi,

we are from Tamilnadu. We would like to start a paper cup Unit, Kindly share the Machines details , cost and how do sell the product.

Thanks in Advance.

ajukta lenka

paper cup making

send the details of the projects

tajdaar

paper cup unit

Dear Sir,

I am parvej from Roorkee Utrrakhand & engage in export business at present.

I want to establish a paper cup unit here & need your assistance.

Regards
M.Parvej