Help required...

Register

ushajai

Hi,

I am a retired person from bank. I have 2 acres of agriculture land just outside bangalore. Was planning to start some farming can be organic farming too. Since am not an expert. want to know if we have some courses on Agricultural farming or training or sesssion where farming tips will be given. Keen in knowing any short term courses available.

regards
Usha Jai

harish25

Hi
this is Harish and I am also interested in agriculture so i liked your post regarding training or any short term courses.... if you get reply from any body means please forward me also please i am begging you
I am also from bangalore

Last edited by a moderator:

dns1807

Agriculture interst is really great

Dear Agrilovers,
Iam Swamy and welcomes you to agriculture sector. Iam an Ex Banker and presently associated with agriculture.

I apriciate you for your firm interest and you can call me to know further more and execute any kind your projects in agriculture to grow your own pure food without poison for your own health.
Have nice feature.
Regards.
SWAMY

Your proposed project in agrisector

It is a quite interesting news that you're interested in agriculture after serving banking sector.

There are many choices, however, the return would be easy in case you start

I. rabbitry farm - 150 rabbits - you can easily get an annual income of Rs.4 to 5 lakhs a year. There is a very good demand for this meat in Bangalore and other places. Organic and zero base - concept

II. Goat /Sheep : 30 - 50 mother breeds and also commercial - you may get an annual income of Rs.3 to 4 lakhs Organic and zero base

III. Cow Farm : You can start a dairy farm with 10 cows and you may sufficient income from sale of milk, urine, and if possible you can generate bio gas and supply to some locals.

IV.Vegetables: You can grow vegetables and Bangalore is the best place to sell vegetables, however, you have to depend on middleman and fluctuating market price.
V. Coconut garden, piggery and intercropping: This is also equally good where marketing is of no problem.
The choice is yours
For further details

Dr.Sundar
doublenine four eight nine nine four three eight six

sudhakara54

farming

Hi,

I am a retired person from bank. I have 2 acres of agriculture land just outside bangalore. Was planning to start some farming can be organic farming too. Since am not an expert. want to know if we have some courses on Agricultural farming or training or sesssion where farming tips will be given. Keen in knowing any short term courses available.

regards
Usha Jai
hi my name is sudhakara reddy, It is nice that you own 2-0 acre of land near Banglore. It is unfortunate of us that our country's 80% employment is from agriculture sector only.But it is fact that most of them are left overs and not fit in any other sector. Most of the agriculturists follow the neighbour hood without any technical back ups. Each bit of land is different from other. Each plant carry different plant pathology. Unless we find out the technical details of the land and water, Gradation of the land and qualities of the water we should not plan for any cultivation. Further it is very important that one should decide that how much time the land lord is able to spare for it. What is the idea of the owner? 1. to hold land for some period and despose it.2. to pass time. 3. to earn some experience. 4. to earn some money .You decide and let me know. i will help you
all the best

organic farming awareness

Hi,

regards
Usha Jai
To more about organic farming
My contact details

hai iam sudheesh from safe agro inputs& cosultancy
suitable cultivation for your area is grapes but it willtake more time to get profit and you can also choose tumeric,ginger,kacholam,stevia,english vegitables etc to more details mail
sudheesh nair

busy2009

Hi,

regards
Usha Jai
hi,
I dont know my imput may satisfied all or not my name is sukumar from Delhi. I fave a farm house at Delhi where I am resurhing in various type of agriculture since 5 years.
For first instance I will advice you to set up an organick green house on multistory fodder system within part of your green house on coco pit hydrophonic system. to know about it you may contact with this link for a sort course.
They will also guide you to prepare nutrint solution but I will advice you to prepare organic biomass tea for your own insted of chemical. All though in europian and other country like USA Australia are used the chemical composition which also get status as organic but in cost comparisen you will be benifited to prepare own biomass tea .
for resipee you can search google and get somany recepee. During your training at your place i.e Bangalore you can ask your instractor for local available metirial to prepare the same.
secondly you used to produce cash crop with your rest of greenhouse to produce garlic and tarmiric on grow box system which will eyeld more than traditional system.
And you can grow leafy vesitable on the surface of the grobox where you plant garlic and termaric same time you should plant one or two black piper with same pot and used you dont forget to cultivate on verticale gardening system to produce tomato, colour capsicum and brockly and letuce as it have good demand in your city.
You may surprise how somany item ca be produce within thic small place.
You may study about verticale gardening from www.weakipedia.org for multicroping and urban gardening go to cuba govt agriculture website for organic tee preparetion go to vitnum agri resurch institute. And for training and guidence visit this web link.
Hydroponics in India : Low cost Hydroponics : Simplified Hydroponics
Pet Bharo | Simplified Hydroponics | Hydroponics Training India
you are fortunate that training institute is situated at Bangalore itself.
The avove all are too costly investment project in adition of dairy or gotary and rabit rearing using your own fodder producing from your own green houce.
Please make the selter of the dairy animal gotary and other animal on special type multy story cheap building using special metirial (I may guide on free of cost if required)
These combine project will cost 2.5 to three crore of rupees where NABARD refinance available along with subsidy from haticultureand spice Board. And dairy component subsidy scheme.
But if you did not like to invest so much amount then simply follow raise baid cuba urban gardaining system for multi croping and for foder oppen rack system. But before you take training from Pet Bharo | Simplified Hydroponics | Hydroponics Training India
Wish you good luck
with regard
Sukumar

busy2009

hi sory I have forgoton to mention that if you want to make fish farming along with vegitable,spiceand fodder along with animal farming it may also possible for learning study aqua hydroponic system from singapoor hydrophonic. you may get training fom there also.

with regard
Sukumar

hemanitha

first you plan what you want to farm either you are looking for commersial or domestic. if your plan is for commersial visit GKVK near yelahanka. if your plan is only for time pass / domestic visit lalbhag near double road. i hope this will help you feel free to contact me in this matter

vijayaraghavan

organic farming

Hi,

regards
Usha Jai
Hi,

We are a group of people coming from different back ground and started organic farming in Nilgiris growing all kind of Exotic vegetables and market our produces in city's like Bangalore,Chennai ect. We do have lot of esquires for the vegetables locally grown around these places. If you are interested we can send our experts who can guide you in specific vegetables which is demand around you with a buy back arrangement.
visit us
regds

Vijayaraghavan

rajeevpal

Agri planning 2 acre

Dear Usha Jai,

As Suggested by Dr Sunder small rabbit farm or goat farm is an excellent idea as it will give steady income of 5 lac per annum.
I will suggest you to plant Some Jackfruit trees , Lemon trees which will give you good income after 4 yr. And you grow colour capsicum vegetable which has good demand in Bangalore.

Regds

Rajeev Pal

spkbiotech

dear sir

Dear brother iam in tamilnadu,spkbiotech is my company
in your place highly suitable for agaru treee it is most costly then sandal wood and one part rubber plantation

dns1807

Start agriculture

Dear Sir,
As I have already informed in other reply, now where you will get training for doing agriculture, you can observe farming practice with any farmer and then you can start. Agriculture is not mystery, but it is very simple if you
understand better after careful observation.

It is better for you to adopt natural farming instead of other farm practices to start farming with low investment and get natural healthy products. I n addition to this, by practicing natural farming, your are going to save mother earth from pollution and mainly you get natural agri produce for your own consumption.

If you want to taste the fruit of natural farming, I can bring and give you at Bangalore, taste it and then decide what to do.
Regards,
SWAMY