Goat Farm Solutions

Register

smy82482

In salem the best breeds to breed are tellicherry and osmanbadi.Presently there is shortage of goats for meat,and that's the main reason for hike in meat prices every after 2-3 months.So when you start your goat farm,the market gets generated at your own place,you wont need buy backers.Just inform some local butchers or agents regarding your farm,visit you nearby local goat markets.
Regards,
Dr.shaikh
hi
i want to start goat farm in salem(tamilnadu).
Which is the best breed?
if anyone there for sale and buy backers.
help me

Hello Experts,

Could you please let me know which breed is perfect for below mentioned weather type, also for growing grass will that kind of weather would be fine?

(1)This is for Uttrakhand Hill Reasons.
(2)Average temperature is around 25-28.
(3)In winter temperature can be around 4-5 or even below. But winter period remains for 2-3 months only.
(4)We have steps farms there and water availability will be OK. What kind of crops can be grown in such weather?
(5)Do Uttrakhand government also have any schemes for promoting goat farming?
(6)Any other scheme of state or central government to promote goat farming in hills of Uttrakhand.

Thanks with Regards.
Anil Rawat
New Delhi
Ph. 09891220384.

navuttsan

Hi, I am Sanjay from Jhansi (UP) , want to start goat business. Can anybody provide me assistance in how to start, how to get financial help and NABARD schemes

vasimjavad

Assalamalyekum
Sir,
I am m.vasim from Delhi. Thanks alot for starting this kind of thread which is really appreciable.
Sir, i would like to know that which breed is more profitable in barbari and osmanabadi for our kind of area which i belong to.
Waiting for the positive reply.
Thanking you

smy82482

Osmanabadi goat breed is perfect to breed in these areas as it gets easily adaptable in any climatic conditions,has high resistant power against diseases.
You can grow CO4 or punjab grass or elephant grass along with alfa alfa,stylo,barseem etc.
For goat farming schemes in your area,please visit your nearest animal husbandry department or inquire about it with any livestock development officer of your region.
From central government there is centrally sponsored scheme for small ruminant which provides you 25% subsidy for open caste and 33% subsidy for reserved category.Subsidy is offered by NABARD,but the main condition of NABARD is that you must have to avail loan from any bank.More details regarding this scheme has been previously discussed,please read my previous posts to know more.
Regards,
DR.Shaikh
International Goat Farm Expert.
Hello Experts,

Could you please let me know which breed is perfect for below mentioned weather type, also for growing grass will that kind of weather would be fine?

(1)This is for Uttrakhand Hill Reasons.
(2)Average temperature is around 25-28.
(3)In winter temperature can be around 4-5 or even below. But winter period remains for 2-3 months only.
(4)We have steps farms there and water availability will be OK. What kind of crops can be grown in such weather?
(5)Do Uttrakhand government also have any schemes for promoting goat farming?
(6)Any other scheme of state or central government to promote goat farming in hills of Uttrakhand.

Thanks with Regards.
Anil Rawat
New Delhi
Ph. 09891220384.

smy82482

You will get complete details on goat farming regarding shed, fodder, vaccinations,current expenditures,current profit rates,government subsidy and many more from our goat farm project report, which is based on our practical goat farming experience,since years. To know more about it please visit our website Osmanabadi Goat or Goat Farm Project Report - My website
For NABARD scheme visit my previous posts also they are updated in project report.
Regards,
DR.shaikh
Hi, I am Sanjay from Jhansi (UP) , want to start goat business. Can anybody provide me assistance in how to start, how to get financial help and NABARD schemes

smy82482

Osmanabadi goat breed is most profitable than barbari.Kidding percentage is higher in osmanabadi goat breed as compared to barbari.Also the meat quality,resistance power is high as compare to barbari.
Regards,
Dr.Shaikh
Assalamalyekum
Sir,
I am m.vasim from Delhi. Thanks alot for starting this kind of thread which is really appreciable.
Sir, i would like to know that which breed is more profitable in barbari and osmanabadi for our kind of area which i belong to.
Waiting for the positive reply.
Thanking you

vasimjavad

Dear sir

Thankyou very much for your reply. Please write where i can buy pure osmanabadi breeding goat near about my area.
Thanking you

laxya13

Hi
I am planning to start GOAT farming on my 4 acres of land. Can you please help me answering following queries:
1. If I want to start with 100 livestock what could be the initial investment?
2. How much loan I can get from the bank and will there be any Govt. subsidy?
3. What kind of fencing I should go far and how much will that cost?
4. I am also planning for solar installation, if you have any idea please help.

Please share your email id if any?

Thanks.

smy82482

Pureline osmanabadi goat breeds are available only in LATUR District of MAHARASHTRA ,as the origin of this breed is from this region only.Lots of people taking pureline variety of osmanabdi goats from this region and crossing it with their local breed,and the cross offspring's (kids,adult) obtain are selling in the name of pure line osmanabadi goat breed.So if you buy from other places you will not get results in your goat breed which you have expected.
Regards,
DR.Shaikh
Dear sir

Thankyou very much for your reply. Please write where i can buy pure osmanabadi breeding goat near about my area.
Thanking you

smy82482

1.The initial investment depends on the type of goat breed that you want to breed,their age,sex and many more.Also it depends on the infrastructures that you have,like fertile land for cultivation of fodder,type of shed low cost or high cost,wages of worker and others,its a long process cant be explain in one or two lines or one or two pages.For more details visit my websites link-http://goatfarm.co.in/goat-farm-project-report/
2.You can get 90% of total project costs,from bank.Presently there is only scheme of NABARD which offers you 25% subsidy for open caste and 33% for reserved category,that too after repayment of all loan amount to bank.
3.You can go for chain link fencing its a metal wire in criss cross way with cube like small gaps in between them,with 6ft-7ft height.Its a bundle of 50ft length,height varies from 3ft to 7 ft.Price of it depends on per kg basis.Prices varies form place to place,inquire about it in your nearest hardware shop.
4.Solar installation is not necessary for goat farming,as goats wont requires any light during night and even wont eat any fodder during night.If you still want to set up you can inquire it in your nearest solar station.
For email id visit my websites contact us page.
Regards,Dr.shaikh
Hi
I am planning to start GOAT farming on my 4 acres of land. Can you please help me answering following queries:
1. If I want to start with 100 livestock what could be the initial investment?
2. How much loan I can get from the bank and will there be any Govt. subsidy?
3. What kind of fencing I should go far and how much will that cost?
4. I am also planning for solar installation, if you have any idea please help.

Please share your email id if any?

Thanks.

yamanuri

Goat farm

HI Team
i want to make a goat loan and pls let me know about below this questions .
*Government schemes for goat farms
*Government subsidy
*Loan obtained for goat farm,required documents.
*which bank provides you the loan
*Fodder
*Best variety of goats
AND MANY MORE.

post your questions here only,and you will get your reply here,very soon.

Dr.Shaikh
International Goat Farm Expert
websites:
Osmanabadi Goat
www.goatfarm.co.in
www.goatfarming.net
Email:
contact@goatfarm.co.in
contact@goatfarming.net
[video=youtube_share;IZtBYj5Kjm4]http://youtu.be/IZtBYj5Kjm4[/video][/QUOTE]

smy82482

All the points have been previously discussed,please read my previous posts to know more about it.
Regards,
Dr.Shaikh
HI Team
i want to make a goat loan and pls let me know about below this questions .
*Government schemes for goat farms
*Government subsidy
*Loan obtained for goat farm,required documents.
*which bank provides you the loan
*Fodder
*Best variety of goats
AND MANY MORE.

post your questions here only,and you will get your reply here,very soon.

Dr.Shaikh
International Goat Farm Expert
websites:
Osmanabadi Goat
www.goatfarm.co.in
www.goatfarming.net
Email:
contact@goatfarm.co.in
contact@goatfarming.net
[video=youtube_share;IZtBYj5Kjm4]http://youtu.be/IZtBYj5Kjm4[/video]
[/QUOTE]