high yield wheat seed

Register

rahul_richhariya23

hello
we have high yield wheat seed having 100 to 130 seed in one "bali".About 10 inch long bali.want to see 10 inch long bali,come and see.approx yield 35-40 quantal per acre.

deepakgahlawat

About wheat seed.

hello
we have high yield wheat seed having 100 to 130 seed in one "bali".About 10 inch long bali.want to see 10 inch long bali,come and see.approx yield 35-40 quantal per acre.
first tell me wheather this variety can be grown for further generations or not and also tell about from where it can be bought.........
i need it in haryana or punjab only....

prabhdeepsingh

hello
I think this information is misleading , There is no such variety existing in the entire world which gives an output of 35-40 quintals. Give facts to support your claim Mr. Rahul.

Prabhdeep Singh Grewal

vishwakarma

first tell me wheather this variety can be grown for further generations or not and also tell about from where it can be bought.........
i need it in haryana or punjab only....
Hello,

I have taken wheat seeds from Mr. Rahul.

I am promoting it in Maharashtra.

We are taking trial at different places in Maharashtra

Part of it I have given it to the farmer based at Tuljapur and one farmer near Pune.

The Tuljapur based organic farmer, Mr. Fund, has reported very good germination.

These are not hybrid seeds, they are local seeds.

You can use it again and again.

The yield of 3500 to 4500 per acre is real fact.

One Mr. Banwarilal in Rajasthan, has confirmed the existence of high yielding wheat.

I have even made chapati and they tested very good.

There is one person by name of Mr. Raghuwanshi, from Varanasi, who is very famous for these type of wheat seeds and has been awarded by President of India

The seeds of Mr. Raghuwanshi, has been tried in Jalgon and farmer got yield of 3500 kg without using any special fertilizer.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
. . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture

Last edited:

vishwakarma

I think this information is misleading , There is no such variety existing in the entire world which gives an output of 35-40 quintals. Give facts to support your claim Mr. Rahul.

Prabhdeep Singh Grewal
Hello,

The information is not misleading.

It is truth.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

prabhdeepsingh

Hello,

I have taken wheat seeds from Mr. Rahul.

I am promoting it in Maharashtra.

We are taking trial at different places in Maharashtra

Part of it I have given it to the farmer based at Tuljapur and one farmer near Pune.

The Tuljapur based organic farmer, Mr. Fund, has reported very good germination.

These are not hybrid seeds, they are local seeds.

You can use it again and again.

The yield of 3500 to 4500 per acre is real fact.

One Mr. Banwarilal in Rajasthan, has confirmed the existence of high yielding wheat.

I have even made chapati and they tested very good.

There is one person by name of Mr. Raghuwanshi, from Varanasi, who is very famous for these type of wheat seeds and has been awarded by President of India

The seeds of Mr. Raghuwanshi, has been tried in Jalgon and farmer got yield of 3500 kg without using any special fertilizer.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
My dear friend what you are saying is that there exists a wheat variety which gives an average yeald of 35 to 40 quintals and that also in Maharashtra where weather is not at all favorable for wheat cultivation . And no one in entire north India ( which includes Punjab , Haryana , UP) know about it. This thing can be termed as a biggest joke on this forum. I am a farmer myself and the maximum output that we reach is of 22-25 quintals with all the modern machinery at our disposal , in the best of weather required for wheat cultivation and after using every available fertilizer and pesticide. Please do not fool people over here . In case you really have such kind of seed then you must be having some Aladin ka chirag which makes these out of world figures possible. Try to search the net an see what are the output level of wheat world over and then try to answer again.

Regards

Prabhdeep Singh Grewal

vishwakarma

My dear friend what you are saying is that there exists a wheat variety which gives an average yeald of 35 to 40 quintals and that also in Maharashtra where weather is not at all favorable for wheat cultivation . And no one in entire north India ( which includes Punjab , Haryana , UP) know about it. This thing can be termed as a biggest joke on this forum. I am a farmer myself and the maximum output that we reach is of 22-25 quintals with all the modern machinery at our disposal , in the best of weather required for wheat cultivation and after using every available fertilizer and pesticide. Please do not fool people over here . In case you really have such kind of seed then you must be having some Aladin ka chirag which makes these out of world figures possible. Try to search the net an see what are the output level of wheat world over and then try to answer again.

Regards

Prabhdeep Singh Grewal
Hello,

Thanks for posting your response.

Regarding your query,

you are saying is that there exists a wheat variety which gives an average yeald of 35 to 40 quintals

Please visit Jalgaon based farmers who has used the seeds of Mr. Raghuwanshi, from Varanasi

Regarding your query,

And no one in entire north India ( which includes Punjab , Haryana , UP) know about it.

Lots of people knows about it.

Have you heard of Mr. Raghuwanshi, from Varanasi

Regarding your comment,

This thing can be termed as a biggest joke on this forum.

For you, it may be joke, but for us it is serious business.

Regarding your comment

I am a farmer myself and the maximum output that we reach is of 22-25 quintals with all the modern machinery at our disposal , in the best of weather required for wheat cultivation and after using every available fertilizer and pesticide.

I am sorry to say that you are totally under wrong impression.

Visit the farm of organic farmer Mr. Banawarilal Jangir, in Jhunjhunu, you will realize, you do not need at all the fertilizer and pesticide, for growing wheat.

Regarding your comment,

Please do not fool people over here

We are not interested in fooling the people and nor we have time to fool the people.

We are taking trials of these high yielding wheat variety, in different parts of Maharashtra.

Regarding your comment,

Try to search the net an see what are the output level of wheat world over and then try to answer again.

It is your wrong impression that all the information is available on the net.

Lots of information about the agriculture / farmers is not available on internet

If you believe that if the information is not available on internet then it does not exist then you are living in wrong world.

It is better if you contact Mr. Raghuwanshi, from Varanasi, he will tell you all about the wheat

You can visit the field of the farmer Mr. Rahul, near Jhansi, and confirm your self.

You can contact Mr. Banwarilal from Jhunjhunu and verify yourself about the yield

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

antoniodias

Dear friends greeting of the day!!!!!!
I am a bit curious to go on for a trial in North Goa, for the high yielding wheat seed. I would appreciate if you would pass on the address, contact telephone nos, so i could believe my own eyes and go ahead for cultivating the same. never mind as a trial but pls forward me the contacts the earliest. /Also pls tell me the selling price of this seed with the possible variety labelled name.

Also i need to acquire Rice mini mogra (high yielding in your area) (Hybrid/non hybrid) seeds for trial in my farms in Goa. I know it is grown mostly at the foothills of Himlayas, Punjab. Let me be informative and proclaim that i have succeeded in growing basumati, karjat II variety in Goa with the help from ICAR Goa and was satisfied, but only to learn that the aroma compared to the original was 40% percent less, due the the local climate.

warm regards, antonio