Question Where can I get organic fertilizers?

Register

emmanuelk

Hello guys, I am a Minerals and Mining Engineer expert from Uganda. I want to do organic farming in my farms in Kampala, Uganda and for that I need organic fertilizers, can anyone suggest me from where will I get the fertilizers?

Last edited by a moderator:

sumuka

Please explain me the following 1] THE Ph value of the soil 2.the average rain fall 3. The temperature pattern through out the year. 4. Nameof the products for cultivation. 5. Total area to be cultivated. Depending up on that, I will suggest the best organic fertilizer which is recommended for your farm. ..it's price, and availability.

amandayan

Hello guys, I am a Minerals and Mining Engineer expert from Uganda. I want to do organic farming in my farms in Kampala, Uganda and for that I need organic fertilizers, can anyone suggest me from where will I get the fertilizers?
Hi, my friend. Do you have factory that we can supply organic fertilizer machine.

expagri24

hi,
I am from India we manufacture organic fertilizers like neem cakes and powder. any other fertilizer of your interest we can supply . Please contact me.

skinnerbf

Organic fertilizers are a great way to improve soil health and plant growth naturally. You can find high-quality organic fertilizers at local garden centers, farmers' markets, or online stores specializing in gardening supplies. Additionally, some community-supported agriculture (CSA) programs offer organic fertilizers to their members.
For those looking for more tips on improving their garden naturally, you can check out these resources I found helpful: InstaAero APK and InstaXtreme APK. These sites provide interesting insights into various topics.