Where can i buy ganoderma capsules... in india....

Register
Hi there,

where can i buy ganoderma capsules... and i am also looking to buy cordyceps... which is found in ebay.in.... but it takes 45 days to reach india.......

Anywhere i can buy in india.....

Regards,

Ganesh

private message please.....

Dear Ganesh.
effectiveness of ganoderma was hyped by MLM companies.
It is not miracle medicine for any disease or for fitness.
Better you use protein supplement of any well-known company.

gvaranam

Ganoderma Capsules.

The companies selling the Ganoderma is claiming that this product is made from Mushrooms. Actually it contains only 12% mushroom essence and some vitamins and the remains is just talc. This product is marketed by MLM companies at a very hyped price. Insted of spending such a huge amount for such a low quality capsule, you opt for the regular use of Mushrooms. It will prevent you from Hyper Blood pressure, diabetics, Cancer, Rhumatism and a number of other aliments. The regular usage of mushroom will increase your immunity also. So go natural way. Use good food for body and good thought for mind.

so ganoderma capsules are not really a better energy drink...

hhhhmmmm....... Yeah every where its very expensive......

veeresh

Ganoderma

What ever may be the price.

But they are very effective, if one takes regularly and drink plenty of water.

contact Dr. Veeresh:

Last edited by a moderator:

jeevan9

GANODERMA CAPSULE at JEEVANSEVA.COM

The pure Extract of Ganoderma gives you complete Health improvement preventing you from most diseases and Health problems. It strengthens Neurological, Sensory, Respiratory, Circulatory, Digestive, Metabolic, Excretory.

Suggested use: - Take 2 Capsules twice a day, before a meal.
Unit contains: - 100 Capsules (1 Bottle)
Each Capsule: Ganoderma Lucidum 250 mg.

For More Information visit

mhdajmal

sir I wll help yu

Sir
I will help to buy ganoderma lucidum if u sund me ur place name I will help to buy the product

mhdajmal

sir I wll help yu

Sir
I will help to buy ganoderma lucidum if u sund me ur place name I will help to buy the product

my cell number (send the place name)

mhdajmal

U r not right if U enquir about the rate of ganoderma lucidum in Indian market Which have cost 300Rs for 1gm and just see the other rate that not a MLM company(i think) pls visit

mhdajmal

WHO told u the companies adding only 12% ganoderma in the ganoderma bottle I will give the company Giving 100% pure ganoderma lucidum the company has Got the TGA cirtificate from the australian government its works in now more than 150 countries good day

mhdajmal

send me ur place name

if u really want this product pls sent your place name and address and also your mobile number with ur state

dxn123

Best quality ganoderma lucidum

Hello
i am a ditributor of ganoderma since 4 years and also consuming it from 10/06/2008.it is best quality ganoderma.if u want know more about this plesae contact me

rbs5458

Ganoderma lucidum enquiry

Hello
i am a ditributor of ganoderma since 4 years and also consuming it from 10/06/2008.it is best quality ganoderma.if u want know more about this plesae contact me
I want to order for ganoderma lucidum, iam in chennai india.