Well Developed 1 acre farm land for sale Near Hosur

Register
I have 1Acre farm land , fenced , levelled , borewelled , and with motor facility, and one motor room , with a swimming pool available for sale .Clean documents and land is well connected to NH
Land location is schoolagiri , price Rs.15lakhs

Last edited:

arunudaya

I am interested to buy the land. Please communicate to my email,please contact.......

Last edited by a moderator:

vinmurthy

Dear Prakesh,

Is the land still open for sale if so pls reach me,please contact....

Regards
Vinayaga Murthy

Mr Jai
As i spoke to you over phone , please send me a message then i will give a call back. as I am a software engineer , most of the times i will be in meetings .so definitly you will get a call once i am free . Many thanks for the understamdings

Cheers
Prakash A

shanky30

I am looking for a cheap 2-3 acres land with water, electricty and proper papers anywhere near ooty, kodaikanal or 50-60km away from Bangalore. Please contact me . Budget is Rs.50k to Rs.1lac peracre.

I am looking for a cheap 2-3 acres land with water, electricty and proper papers anywhere near ooty, kodaikanal or 50-60km away from Bangalore. Please contact me . Budget is Rs.50k to Rs.1lac peracre.
shanky30 , thanks for your post ,To my knowledge you will never find land for Rs50K to lakh as your requirement says you need water and electricity . for every feet of borewell right now it costs Rs.58 to 60 ,and regarding electricity you need to bribe them heavily to get it done say approx 35000 to 1lakh(incase of free current) .so how any body can sell a land for Rs.50000 to 1lakh .Thats what the question i am putting on your table ? :)

curtain

i am intrested

kindly provide me aall possible details about location soil type and what upgrade can be done.its surronding u can write to me

hall

i want to buy this land

I have 1Acre farm land , fenced , levelled , borewelled , and with motor facility, and one motor room , with a swimming pool available for sale .Clean documents and land is well connected to NH
Land location is schoolagiri , price Rs.15lakhs

i want to buy this land please call me

thanks

hallstein