Wanted urgently upto 200 Acres of Land anywhere in Tamilnadu

Register
Dear members;

We have an urgent requirement of 100-200 acres of land with the base price of Rs 20,000/- to Rs 30,000/- per acre anywhere in Tamilnadu. The land should be of clear titles & Rs. 20,000 for black soil & Rs.30,000 per acre for red soil would be considered. Please do send in your offers. We welcome the individual owners as well as Brokers/Agents. Please email us details or contact us...
Regards
Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

senrem

reg ; land

dear sir,

please note that you never get the land in tamilnadu with in your price . you are in 10 years back.

o.k.

Need 3 acres,

Hi,
I would like to buy two/three acres in Trichy - my Maximum quote amount is Rs.2,00,000/-.

kindly do contact me.

regards,
S.Kannan

ggopal

Dear Kannan
Kindly give your contact Details otherwise call me for your land proposal

ggopal

Dear Mr. Kumar

WE have land in madurai give your contact details or contact

basmee

ready for sale

Dear members;

We have an urgent requirement of 100-200 acres of land with the base price of Rs 20,000/- to Rs 30,000/- per acre anywhere in Tamilnadu. The land should be of clear titles & Rs. 20,000 for black soil & Rs.30,000 per acre for red soil would be considered. Please do send in your offers. We welcome the individual owners as well as Brokers/Agents. Please email us details or contact us...
Regards
Kumar
200 acre land ready for sale,40000per acre.red soil .ur id pl.

anandcabs2008

Dear members;

Regards
Kumar
we have land in sriperumpudur call mr.anand
Please contact............