Wanted to set up Polyhouse

Register

nitesh2311

Respected Sir/Madam,

I'm fresher in Agri. I have done MBA in Finance. I'm having land of 12acre.wanted to do Polyhouse(Green House) farming. Please help me out for the same. Need a detail Information. My land is located in Manchar near Pune.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Somavanshi
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

kirti s

poly house

Dear sir,
It appears that u are new to agricutlre and u want 12 ac to convert to polyhouse that quite impposible do get some experience by visiting some polyhouse near pune and also get some training about protected cultivation. if though then small scale start poly house cultivation later u can scale it up for further details visit agriculture university in pune.

regards

Kirti nik

hmbd21

i am intrested to polyhouse for small scale two acers at paddhari Rajkot district. can you give me information about subsidy, trunkey contractor for menufecturing and arenging polyhouse.

i have complite set up for musroom cultivation at farm and i attaind training meet of patil musroom export but need to skiled staff can you give me ideas.

Manish Dobariya
Please contact..

Dear sir,
It appears that u are new to agricutlre and u want 12 ac to convert to polyhouse that quite impposible do get some experience by visiting some polyhouse near pune and also get some training about protected cultivation. if though then small scale start poly house cultivation later u can scale it up for further details visit agriculture university in pune.

regards

Kirti nik

atulkalaskar

Hi there,

This is Atul Kalaskar from Pune. Have you given a thought to Hydroponics?

Take a look at the link below.
YouTube - straw berrry in poly house 7/12

I believe 12 acre farm that will produce color peppers, Tomatoes, cucumbers, Melons and may be Strawberries can really be very profitable business one can think of.

Best Regards

Atul Kalaskar

pcpunit

Satyabhama Engineers, Pune

dear sir,

we can provide poly house

prakash chopade
Please contact...