Wanted Land 500 Plus Acres, NH Touching

Register

subramany

Established Member
Wanted more than 500 acres touching National Highway (NH) in Tamil Nadu with clear documents.

With regards,
P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

land on NH in Tamil Nadu

Dear Sir,

About 300 acres of land on NH 7 (connecting Madurai and Kanyakumari) about 30 Kms from MADURAI is available. Road frontage is about 600 feet. Price Rs. 7.00 lakh per acare.

If interested please send a private message giving your mobile number and email id to enable us to send all the details.

Regards.

Yours

ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA.

baba

Dear Sir,

About 300 acres of land on NH 7 (connecting Madurai and Kanyakumari) about 30 Kms from MADURAI is available. Road frontage is about 600 feet. Price Rs. 7.00 lakh per acare.

If interested please send a private message giving your mobile number and email id to enable us to send all the details.

Regards.

Yours

ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA.
Dear sir,
I can arrange you land nearer to chennai around 500 acres in Kunrathur to sriperumbudur road or at Chennai to pondicherry highway around 130 km from chennai or at sriperumbudur 200 acres ( a major industrial area). But everything depends on the usage you are planning. pl. send me details...
regards
k. arivalan

Last edited by a moderator:

rishna

500 acres at TRichy-chennai-NH-45

halo sir 500 acres are available at Trichy-chennai-NH45 road facingnear samayapuram. I m Manivel from Trichy. call me sir

Clear documents?

Dear Sir, There is nothing like clear title and documents in India. 500 acres will be owned by 5000 people so you will have to go through all those documentation. There will be frauds, cheats, corrupt govt. officials, politicians to deal with. The process if you are lucky may take about 2 years. Why don't you buy in Canada or US instead. The process for something like this there takes about one week.

Maks

subramany

Established Member
Land at chennai - bangalore highway

available at bangalore chennai highway more than 500 acres
Dear Mr. Raj,

Please contact me with full details of the land, expecting price and your contact details as private message.

With regards,
P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

gowtham42

dear sir we have agriculture land in mamandur NH 45 on NH 600 ft 600 acer if you want more detail for our land please call.. Please contact....

Dear Mr.subramany,

we can provide you land up to 500 acres near river basin and in national highway in chattisgarh...if u r interested then contact me or mail me
Thanking You Rajesh Agrawal