Required Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

madhavs1

Established Member
Wanted frrmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback for this fresh seasion

Welcome for new season

SWAMY1807

Established Member
Dear Madhav,
Thanks for your wishes and wishing you the same.
Please let us know what are new offerings to grow now as mansoon is started now.

Iam from Kolar near Bangalore, few farmers across India are interested and which are all the crops in which you wanted to offer this time?

rukmini

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.

Dear sir,

This is to inform you that I am an Agri Science Graduate having wide field experience with some Agro-based Companies and having good contacts with the Farming Community. Please send your contact details to discuss further to promote your programmes under contract farming. Thanking you sir,,,,,,,,

lakshmi_a

herbals supply

we are supply ready for chikoo,mangos now pls yours requirements details send me sir,
or you given buyback agreements for herbals plants for Gymnema sylvestre seedling plants supply to me sir we are cultivation this herbals and gloresa supperba seedling materials supply me we are cultivation this herbals pls send your conformation sir, my email: yours,

tulsi73

Dear sir
i have read your advt in the threads while going through , i would request you to please send me the details of the projects for my agricultural land .

i would like to inform you that i am having around 3 acre of agricultural land near nagpur with a ample supply of water as i am having a huge well where you can get water for full year.

Thanking you and awaiting your kind reply in above matter.

madhavs1

Established Member
Wanted frrmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback for this fresh seasion

Dear all,

Thanks for your mail, this year we give buy back on calamus,aswhagandha,muskdana,colious Etc...for more please call me
Thanks&regards,
madhav

madhavs1

Established Member
cultivation is started for Aswhagandha,calamus

Dear farmers on 1st of june we started cultivation like Aswhagandha,vasa etc.if anyone want to cultivate let me now.

Thanks&regards,
Madhav

malasurs

Dear Sir,

I am from Bhiwani,Haryana and intrested in medicinal plantation pls revert with details and your propects of buy back policy and raw material supply.

thanks n Regards

we are from state of jharkhand having 400 acre of land and interetsed to join hands for growing herbal plants .
any one interested may contact me

madhavs1

Established Member
medicinal plants cultivation

dear sir,
thank for mailing me ,pls give me ur contact details. or else feel free to contact me on
with best regards,
MADHAV

jamesmil

True comfrey medicinal plants and fresh planting roots forsale

True Comfrey Medicinal Plants and fresh planting roots and seeds for sale,this is one of the most powerful medicinal plants of all times,(symphytum x uplandicum),(symphytum officinalis) seed contact us

Hi,
I have agricultural land close to hyderabd. I am intrested to tie up with your company to grow medicinal plant. Before go-ahead please give detail of this project so that we can start as soon as possible.
Umesh

madhavs1

Established Member
medicinal pants cultivation UNDER BUYBAck

Hai sir,

Ple contact me ,mail me at madhavs1 gmail.for more information give me ur contact details.

Thanks&Regards,
Madhav

adamya

dear sir/madam,

we are hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate herbal crops.form house holders like mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.we can provide you planting materials.farmers from andhra pradesh,karnataka,tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties may please feel free to contact me

madhav

hyderabad.
we are from himachal pradesh and doing contract farming of herbs kindly send
the detail

smeti4

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.

Hi,

I am from north karnataka, intrested in contract farming. please send me the details to my email

Regards
Sanjana

tsudhakar

Hi Madhav,

i am from andhra pradesh. i am having interest to cultivating medicinal plants we are having own land pls provide details to me

Thanks and regards,

pioneeragri

Cultivation of MAPs

Hello Readers

For any kind of agri consultancy/ guidance for cultivation of MAPs and various other profitable crops, you may please contact us. We provide complete packages for cultivation from start to end along with 100 per cent buyback assurance and highly valuable expert advise.

for further information/ detailed discussion, please write us an Email at following mentioned Email id or call us directly.

Thanks and best regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Soil Science)