wanted distributors for tissue culture teak plants all over india

Register

muthukuribk

Established Member
WANTED DISTRIBUTORS FOR TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANTS TO SELL, FROM ALL OVER INDIA.IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE TO MY INBOX.

DEAR FRIEND WE R HAVING 5 LAKH TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANTS.IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT 9908286565 OR VISIT MOTHER AGRI BIOTECH LABORATORIES INDIA PVT. LTD. BANGALORE.- - born for food and wood - - OR SEND MAIL

Please provide mobile no and e mail id .i will send detailed information regarding tissueculture teak plants and teak plantation

WE R ONE AND ONLY HIGH YIELDING TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PRODUCERS IN INDIA AND ABROAD

BALAKRISHNA MUTHUKURI
MOTHER AGRI BIOTECH LABORATORIES INDIA PVT. LTD.
BANGALORE.
+919035003471

Last edited:

nippo

regarding tissue culture teak plant

sir,
i am intrested in tissue culture teak plantation in our area.i am belong at agra utter pradesh . plz tell me about its detail. for the porpose of its marketing in our areas.

muthukuribk

Established Member
regarding tissue culture teak plants

Balakrishna muthukuri
mother agri biotech laboratories india pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore.
+919035003471

Last edited:

rockyrocks227

Interested in distribution of your teak trees

Sir,
We are interested in your tree marketing and distribution,kindly provide us full information regarding your breed and quality of trees and their costs too,send us full details

Last edited by a moderator:

muthukuribk

Established Member
regarding tissue culture teak plants

Balakrishna muthukuri
mother agri biotech laboratories india pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore.
+919035003471

Last edited:

revolving earth agro pvt.ltd.mumbai integrate sagwan farming in india in various state for eg.uttarpradesh mp,gujrat,mh.cg and we r supplier of sagwan wood in varius size interested person can contact us
WE APPOINT FRENCHISEE IN UR DISTRICT FOR TISSUE CULTURE HIGHBREED SAGWAN PLANTS TO SELL, FROM ALL OVER INDIA.IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE

DEAR FRIEND WE R HAVING 2 LAKH TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANTS.IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT OR VISIT SAGWAN FARMING INDIA- - born for food and wood - - OR SEND MAIL

Please provide mobile no and e mail id .i will send detailed information regarding tissueculture sagwan plants and teak plantation

WE R ONE AND ONLY HIGH YIELDING TISSUE CULTURE SAGWAN PRODUCERS IN INDIA AND ABROAD

WANTED DISTRIBUTORS FOR TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANTS TO SELL, FROM ALL OVER INDIA.IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE TO MY INBOX.

DEAR FRIEND WE R HAVING 5 LAKH TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANTS.IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT 09565732329,07499866163,08081011880 OR VISIT sagwanfarmingindia Pvt. Ltd. mumbai - - born for food and wood - - OR SEND MAIL revolvingagro@yahoo.com,revolvingearthagro@gmail.com

Please provide mobile no and e mail id .i will send detailed information regarding tissueculture teak plants and teak plantation

WE R ONE AND ONLY HIGH YIELDING TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PRODUCERS IN INDIA AND ABROAD
we r also private limited companey from mumbai we integrate sagwan farming in india we also give frenchisee in different district .our frenchisee earn 15 to 20 lacs in 5 to 6 yrs for more detail plz call 09565732329,07499866163,8081011880

Last edited:

sagwan farming india

wanted frenchisee and bdm for our companey to integrate tissue culture sagwan farming in india earn 4to 5 lacs in one yr.

sanchopra

Distributors for tissue culture teak plants

Hi,

This is sandeep Chopra from the agri-dominated state of Chhatisgarh.

Send me the details on the same and we will revert back.

DEAR FRIEND WE R HAVING 5 LAKH TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANTS.IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT 9908286565 OR VISIT Seven Hills Invitro Labs Pvt. Ltd. Tirupati - - born for food and wood - - OR SEND MAIL

muthukuribk

Established Member

muthukuribk

Established Member

j_s232002

Needed Teak Saplings. Coconut and Mango plants for a new plantation in Coimbatore nea

Needed Teak Saplings. Coconut and Mango plants for a new plantation in Coimbatore near nambiyur

Coconut -1000 plants
Mango - 500 plants
Teak saplings - 10,000/-

Please quote

Total area of cultivation would be around 12 acres. Please quote if possible with supply and plantation.

Jayagopal

chikku98

hi

Hi,

I would like to know more details in regards the franchisee and also the distribution process of your company.

Regards,

Naren

muthukuribk

Established Member
Mr . Naren please make a call to my mobile no
and also provide your e mail ID

REGARDS
M.BALAKRISHNA

muthukuribk

Established Member
We are one and only high yielding tissue culture teak producers in India & abroad

M. BALA KRISHNA , M.Sc ; B.Ed ;( Ph.D)

Chairman & Managing Director , Mother Agri Biotech Laboratories (India) Pvt Ltd ;Hyderabad.

karnapro

let me know more about your programes in karnataka and kerala.

www.karnatakaproperties.com
(supporting the greenery and natural truths of the earth)

NB:sir,you can post and advertise any kind of things related to agriculture.agriculture land,farms,farm land,organic cultivation,buy sell agriculture land, vegetarianism,natural life,organic products,organic farming,organic farms etc etc in this website 100% free of cost and also we will try to promote it our maximum.Thank you.

today's message: pranihimsa maha papam.
mr.jose ashram,web manager,karnatakaproperties.com,ph-09544222237