Wanted Contractors for Mango Farm in Devgad, Maharashtra

Register

harshalj

Hello,

We are looking for Contractors for our 3-Acre Mango Farm located in Devgad district of Maharashtra.

We have approximately 50-60 Mango trees planted over this farm and almost all the trees are fruit giving.

The Contractor need to ensure the proper maintenance of the farm and share a particular amount of revenue generated in the peak season of Mangoes.

Note: The Contractor will have to totally look after the sale/supply of Mangoes.

Interested people who are willing to sign a handsome deal cum contract with us, can write to me:

Last edited by a moderator:

jaymainkar

Hi, Could you pls provide your contact no. on jai_joshi2002@yahoo.com?
I may provide you some contacts.
Tks,
Jai

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We are looking for Contractors for our 3-Acre Mango Farm located in Devgad district of Maharashtra.

We have approximately 50-60 Mango trees planted over this farm and almost all the trees are fruit giving.

The Contractor need to ensure the proper maintenance of the farm and share a particular amount of revenue generated in the peak season of Mangoes.

Note: The Contractor will have to totally look after the sale/supply of Mangoes.

Interested people who are willing to sign a handsome deal cum contract with us, can write to me: