Wanted Coconut

Register

thennaiagro

Dear all,

I am Bala from Pollachi. We need good quality and good out turn coconuts from Pollachi, Udumal Pet and Dindugal. We offer good price and spot cash. We need regular supply. Kindly contact..

Regards

Bala

Last edited by a moderator:

hi i can organise for as many coconuts that you want

my name is samuel i can organise for as many coconuts as you want,but does it have to be from pollachi,i can guaranty you of the best quality coconuts but it's going to be from nigeria. please do get in touch if you are interested.samuel ishola

anupgiri

Supply of the Coconut

Dear all,

I am Bala from Pollachi. We need good quality and good out turn coconuts from Pollachi, Udumal Pet and Dindugal. We offer good price and spot cash. We need regular supply. Kindly contact..

Regards

Bala
Hi! Bala
I am Anup Kumar Giri. I am from West Bengal Kolkata. However I could supply the good quality of coconut of various quality. Please let me know the requirements in detail in return mail. Please contact....
Thanking you,

Anup Kumar Giri

Last edited by a moderator:

coconuts for sale

Dear all,

Regards

Bala
Dear sir, I am venkatagiri from Rajapalayam of Virudunagar Dist.I am having coconuts as offered by you. Let me know ur postal address and ur biodata
so as i talk personnaly over phone or direct.We are cutting arround 22000 coconuts for every 45days.

***WANTED BUYERS FOR COCONUTS,DRIED COCONUTS,COCONUT OIL & COCO-PEAT.

We can able to give you all the above mentioned products
in the best rate and required quality,sourced directly
from the farmers.we supply to domestic and international,
Feel free to contact at any time. we always prefer
long-time business relationship.

Regards,
S. Gowrish khanna (Proprietor)
KUBERA EXPORTS & IMPORTS
12,1st Floor,1st Street, Thiruvalluvar Nagar,
Keelkattalai, Chennai- 600117 ,India.
HP: +91 99419 02699 (whatsapp)
Mail id: kuberaexim@yahoo.com

kvembu

This is Vembu from Pollachi. I had seen your requirement for Coconuts from Pollachi.
Please contact me if you have the requirement now for the same.

Regards,
Vembu.
kvembu@gmail.com
Mobile/WhatsApp: +91 95665 32332