Wanted chilli

Register

aswin

I want to buy a good volume of red chilli of teja, super fine and some of the well known varities like guntur red and bellary also
> thanking you
> aswin

madhavs1

Established Member
Chilli&turmeric

Dear Sir,

Good day!!

We are one of the leading exporters of Chilli, Turmeric, Herbals and other spices from Guntur, INDIA.

We have been exporting these products for the last 10 years.

Do you have any requirement for high pungent Whole Chilli, Crushed Chilly, Chilli powder and Turmeric powder now, please let us know.

We have attached a document for your consideration and hope that you find this offering as exciting as we do.

We also assure that you can depend on our high quality service for your satisfaction.

Looking forward to your positive reply.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Latha

Masy-Malladi
Please contact........

Last edited by a moderator:

bramhaiah

Ready to supply Chilli of Teja Guntur and Byadigi

I want to buy a good volume of red chilli of teja, super fine and some of the well known varities like guntur red and bellary also
> thanking you
> aswin
Hi Aswin,

we can able to supply dry chilli of Teja, Guntur and Byadigi in very large quantity as you wish.

Please let me your interest you can contact me Bramhaiha Naidu Bellary, Karnataka

Thanks,
Bramhaiah Naidu

Last edited by a moderator:

rarematerial

> thanking you
> aswin
What is your expected rate and quantitiy of Teja Red chilli? Pls respond through IM.