Wanted Business Partner/s

Register

danielr

POMOGRANT WINE PROJECT ON MY FARM

I have 54 acres of land in my possession, in a prime area for growing world's best 'Pomegranates and Grapes'; Solapur District. I can involve neighboring farmers; owners of another 200 to 300 acres if needed. All surrounding lands are suitable for both these fruits.

Another major input is water; a channel connecting Ujani-dam and Sina River is flowing through neighborhoods.

Energy needs will be partly met from farm produce bio-fuel, gobar-gas, solar and wind energy.

I am an 'organic farmer'; I can and shall turn my soils in to 'world class soils' and will grow my plants organically, with very different; nearly 200 years old well-proven tree planting method. All this adds up in highest yields for unit area, superior well formed and textured fruit with very rich original aroma and taste.

I plan to grow Pomegranates for making wines. Know-how for plantation as well as for making wine is available. Mr. Abner Chin - "Manager of Indo-Israeli Demonstration Farm" is with me. The best 'Champagne type' sparkling, mild, healthy wines with 4 to 6 tastes and textures to please different taste buds; I am sure this will be above the spirits spiritual experience for those consume it!

A 'tissue-culture lab' is also in pipe line to make my own plants from proven mother tree or trees. Hard wood tissue-culture is possible with American assistance!

To go to the bottom line; best thing about wine is; age of the wine is direct multiplication of the cost! Advantage is selling about half the produce no sooner it is ready; recovers the cost and a bit more; remaining is pure profit! Planning sale of bestow stock with utmost care doubles or even quadruples (or even more) the cost! Every year stock keeps on adding! Draw limits of 3 years, 5 years and 7 years will give substantial returns on investments! Experts say; "it is better than gold"!

amind

What type of business partner are you looking for , investment or with wine making knowhow ? Email me or call me . Looking to invest in agri business.

Last edited by a moderator:

sribalaji

Need more details of the project and partnership

danielr,

Send me more details of the prject cost and rate of return and what kind of investor/partner your are looking for and what amount is expected from the partner.

dineshmore

Business partner

Please inform your expectations from your prospective partner.

POMOGRANT WINE PROJECT ON MY FARM

I have 54 acres of land in my possession, in a prime area for growing world's best 'Pomegranates and Grapes'; Solapur District. I can involve neighboring farmers; owners of another 200 to 300 acres if needed. All surrounding lands are suitable for both these fruits.

Another major input is water; a channel connecting Ujani-dam and Sina River is flowing through neighborhoods.

Energy needs will be partly met from farm produce bio-fuel, gobar-gas, solar and wind energy.

I am an 'organic farmer'; I can and shall turn my soils in to 'world class soils' and will grow my plants organically, with very different; nearly 200 years old well-proven tree planting method. All this adds up in highest yields for unit area, superior well formed and textured fruit with very rich original aroma and taste.

I plan to grow Pomegranates for making wines. Know-how for plantation as well as for making wine is available. Mr. Abner Chin - "Manager of Indo-Israeli Demonstration Farm" is with me. The best 'Champagne type' sparkling, mild, healthy wines with 4 to 6 tastes and textures to please different taste buds; I am sure this will be above the spirits spiritual experience for those consume it!

A 'tissue-culture lab' is also in pipe line to make my own plants from proven mother tree or trees. Hard wood tissue-culture is possible with American assistance!

To go to the bottom line; best thing about wine is; age of the wine is direct multiplication of the cost! Advantage is selling about half the produce no sooner it is ready; recovers the cost and a bit more; remaining is pure profit! Planning sale of bestow stock with utmost care doubles or even quadruples (or even more) the cost! Every year stock keeps on adding! Draw limits of 3 years, 5 years and 7 years will give substantial returns on investments! Experts say; "it is better than gold"!