Wanted Agro Commodities Regularly

Register

indouniversal

We are a Bombay based Exports Firm, dealing in a wide vareity of Agro Products.Recently we have diversified into Local Markets for the same ie Fruits and Vegetables ( Fresh ).

We are looking for, preferably, Direct Farmers who could Supply us on a regular basis Agro Products like Onions, Potatoes,Tomatoes,Ginger,Garlic,and Various other Fruits and Vegetables.Initially the Quantity will not be Large, but subsequently, it will defenitely Grow.If this interests you, plz get in touch with us throgh mails...we are indouniversal...gm-al...we look forward for your URGENT Business Proposals....

Plz note that Private Mesgs Box gets full very soon so if you are not able to contact through PM...plz get to me through mail....Check for Indo Universal on google

Hope to receive your offers soon.

Warm Regards,

Irfan Shaikh
CEO

Indo Universal Exports

i saw your post

please i saw your post and am interested in becoming your supplier,but am in nigeria and i'll be greatful if there is anything we can do together.samuel babajide ishola

saisales

Supply of F & V

Dear Sir

I can supply you fresh fruits & vegetables from Tamilnadu.
To move ahead please provide me with clear spec. of your products.

I would like to inform you that I am not a former and can act as a mediator rather to say act as a supplier for Indo Universal.

If you are interested please mail me....
Please contact....
With Regards
K. Lakshmanan

We are a Bombay based Exports Firm, dealing in a wide vareity of Agro Products.Recently we have diversified into Local Markets for the same ie Fruits and Vegetables ( Fresh ).

We are looking for, preferably, Direct Farmers who could Supply us on a regular basis Agro Products like Onions, Potatoes,Tomatoes,Ginger,Garlic,and Various other Fruits and Vegetables.Initially the Quantity will not be Large, but subsequently, it will defenitely Grow.If this interests you, plz get in touch with us throgh mails...we are indouniversal...gm-al...we look forward for your URGENT Business Proposals....

Plz note that Private Mesgs Box gets full very soon so if you are not able to contact through PM...plz get to me through mail....Check for Indo Universal on google

Warm Regards,

Irfan Shaikh
CEO

Indo Universal Exports

Last edited by a moderator:

ahelpindia

agro products from north east

Dear Mr Irfan, we are an NGO based in Guwahati in Assam. We are in the process of empaneling farmers who can give us vegetables and fruits from North east. Presently we have farmers from nagaland who can offer pineapple and Oranges. Also there are farmers who can give you ginger and Naga Chilli presently. We can also offer cabbage presently.

As these are marginal farmers and have small quantities to offer I though it might suit your requirements. Please let us know if you are looking for long term supplies we can help you to get in touch with farners. We can also help you with logistics.

Thanks & Regards
Ranjit singhvi

namrata

from rajasthan

Warm Regards,

Irfan Shaikh
CEO

Indo Universal Exports
if u want any purchase from rajasthan u can contact .

supply Fruits & vegetables yours firm

Dear Irfan

Yours Firm suppling all types vegetables & fruit.
I am Suryakant Jaybhaye,Bsc[Agril] with 22 years experience un agriculture field. as Specily Horticulturist,Growing of Fruit Crop , vegatable, & organic Farming, Contract Farming, Consultancy in Maharashtra state
I Know all Farmers growing vegetable, Fruits,oil seeds,pulses & also me marketing , I know Quality, pesticide residue, size, Tss needs to exported
fruits & vegetable different markets like Uropean markets, arabs markets.
I am full filling Yours required materials send me details to crop, quantity,
Parameters send to me a details mail...
Please contact...

with Regards

Suryakant Jaybhaye
Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Last edited by a moderator: