Wanted agricultural land at Rs.2-3Lakh/acre around coimbatore

Register

ramesh_r

Want farm land of 1 acre or more in and around coimabtore, to maximum distance 100km (Coimbatore-pollcachi, udumalpet, puliampatti, sirumugai, sathy, erode, gobi, anthiyur, palladam, kangeyam, dharapuram). Need water, E.B., road approach. Clear document needed. Immediate purchase

arunbose

ramesh if u find something do let me also know .. maybe if its a bigger land then can take part of it

Last edited by a moderator:

shajathali

Land available in Thalavadi near Sathyamangalam

Hai

Lands are available in Thalavadi near satyamangalam. i am in search of land for a bangalore customer, if u want call me the rate starts from 3 lac per acre

shajath@gmail.com

ramesh_r

Hi Sajath and Bose

Hi Sajath and Bose

I roamed all around thalavadi, as you said the lower rate starts rs.3 lac per acre, but it was at the forest border, elephant disturbance there. If u got in some other place, check the documents clearly, many issues found (even i went there thru a real estate broker informed me 1.5lac/acre available)

After made scrutinize found guilty. So take care in that region. For any doubt or help, you can find a document writer there, in four cross of thalavadi, near by registration office.

I am looking land for "KALAPPU PANNAI". Planned for goat+chick+pig+fishery with tree plantation and grain, vegetable cultivation. If you find any land with clear documents and water+eb facility pls let me know.