Wanted Wanted a family to be stationed in our farm

Register

pooja a

Hi, I'm from hebbal Kanaka Nagar..... I've few questions, what is the benefits for family to used stay in form and salary details plz?

pooja a

I'm working but my family interested on this and they can take care form everything, because we also agriculture family background so..... Let me know further details so I can talk with my family

dalckp

We have 50 acres of agriculture land near Hyderabad , we are looking for two families to be stationed in our farm and take care of the farm

mdkamal

i am going to estabish 3 acre fruit garden near siddipet telangana i am looking for a family to be stationed call 9247436460

ajeykummar

Am expert in organic farming, looking for farm manager and field technician job
I have 23 years experienced in agriculture and horticultur .
Please contact on 9492223549
ajeykummar@gmail.com

Last edited:

greenlandfns

Hello

We have a 7 acre farm in chamrajnagar district of Karnataka,we are looking for a family to be stationed in our farm and take care of the farm.
Please mail us your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com. We can undertake management of the farm, with a well experienced organic farm manager and family placed in charge there (in residence), who will take care of all activities and can improve farm productivity and introduce new crops and increase farm income.

akhilsami

We have 40 acres of agriculture land in Siddipet located 100 km from Hyderabad, we are looking for a hardworking and loyal labor family to be stationed in our sheep farm together with other labor families already working and take good care of the sheep's.
Accommodation with electricity will be provided with an Annual package of 85000 RS to 95000 RS + provision to cultivate rice and vegetables for their daily usage. If someone knows a trustable family, please contact 9515835464

meenurenju86

I am having a poultry farm in kerala.I need labours to work in that farm.Is anybody can help me to supply labours from any state. plz contact +919400944297.Will provide family accomodation.

greenlandfns

I will provide Labour call me 7746048372
We require regular supply of workers for our member farms located all over India (from Assam to Kerala). We prefer workers from North Indian states (North East, W. Bengal, Bihar, UP, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chattisgarh etc), including families, with clear identifications and without criminal records, and willing to stay in the farms, continuously for 3-6 months and they can get paid leave for 10-15 days once in 3-6 months. We will provide complete training in organic farming and will be provided with wages and all other allowances including bonus etc applicable to farm workers in the State where they will be assigned to work. In case of families with children, education for children will be provided free in the local schools. People with some kind of farming experience/farm background are preferred and we want only those people who are committed to their work, ready to work from 8 AM to 5 PM with breaks for snacks, lunch etc, fully honest and trustworthy because after basic training the farm will be left fully under care of the workers and they will be responsible for safety of the farm and equipment etc. So, if you can do these kind of responsible labour supply on a regular basis, please mail your full contact details/office address etc to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Please see our diverse posts in this site (Well Known Member: greenlandfns) to know about our activities.

greenlandfns

ajeykummar@gmail.com
Please mail your bio-data, with full details of your experience in organic farming, and your language abilities. We are least bothered about your formal educational qualifications. We will be able to provide you an opportunity if your experience and language abilities suits our requirements. Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

akhilsami

I'm working but my family interested on this and they can take care form everything, because we also agriculture family background so..... Let me know further details so I can talk with my family
We have good agriculture land in Telangana near to Hyderabad. If your family is interested to work on a partnership basis or on a salary please let me know.

akhilsami

ajeykummar@gmail.com
Hi Ajey, We have all facilities available such as land, water etc in Siddipet Telangana. please let me know if you are interested to join us as an operational partner.