Wanted 80-100 Acres near AP/KAR

Register

twisterm

Hello,

I am looking for 80-100 Acres of land in Andhra / Karnataka with decent water source.

Please contact me with further location details and price.

thanks,
M

firstcapital

hi,

We have 52 acres of excellent red soil land with great underground water 20 kms from hindupur. Price 2.5 lacs per acre

vishnu
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

vmexim009

land in in around hyderabad

Dear sir,
We are having lands in 100 to 150 kms from hyderabad , price range in Rs 1 lac to 1.5 lacs. Please contact me
Rajesh

land Available near Kollegal

Dear Member
There are 3 Places where the land is available
1. Near Mandya - 1acre to 5acre in the range of 3.5 lac to 8.5 lac per acre, good water(Kavery water) source and road approch. This land is nearly 80Kms from Bangalore.
2. Near Kollegala - 1.5 acre to 50acre in the range of 1.5 lac to 2.5 lac per acre,good water source and road approch. This land is nearly 130 Kms from Bangalore.
3. Near Kollegala - 2 acre to 500 acre in the range of 90,000 to 1.2 lac per acre, good water source and road approch near to the Dam. This land is nearly 150 Kms from Bangalore.

Hope you got the things,

Regards,
Ibrahim.
Please contact....

varma1979

Sir,
I camn provide huge land arround Nandigama,Kodada,Kanchikacherla Andhra Pradesh , Land rate ranges from 1.5Lacs/acre to 3 LAcs/acre. For details Contct me...

kalavati

Dear sir,
We are having lands in 100 to 150 kms from hyderabad , price range in Rs 1 lac to 1.5 lacs. Please contact me
Rajesh
Hallo,
exact loction of land near to Bidar side if yes contact please.....

Land is available.Plz provide ur contact details

Hello,

I am looking for 80-100 Acres of land in Andhra / Karnataka with decent water source.

Please contact me with further location details and price.

thanks,
M

Hi,

plz contact me ...Jagadish