Want to purchase land in Sindhudurg

Register

san302004

Hi there,

I would like to purchase agricultural land in Sindhudurg district of Konkan region of Maharashtra.
Let me know if anybody is planning to sell agricultural land.
pls. contact asap.

Regards
Sandeep

tealeaf

Land at Sindhudurg.

Sir,

What is number of acres you want. Reply...
Please contact...........

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.40, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
Dr.Dileep Wani, Pune
Mr.Shrikant Mungase, Dehen
Please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

Land at Sindhudurg

Hi there,

I would like to purchase agricultural land in Sindhudurg district of Konkan region of Maharashtra.
pls. contact asap.

Regards
Sandeep
Hi Sandeep,
You can contact me for any assistance at Sindhudurg. Like land, Laws, plantation etc. Kindly mention the details like area, your budjet, prefferrace about plantation etc So that I can guide you.
thanks
sasi
sasichelakara@gmail.com
mobile 09447151594

san302004

150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.40, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
Dr.Dileep Wani, Pune
Please contact.........

Hi Ganapati,

Are you ready to sell in parts ?
I am looking for 5 to 10 acres.

Thanks,
Sandeep

essa4us

Dear sir mr shrikant,

nice to know the property availible with you please detail me the location map via "google earth" and land detail like it is on lease of 99years, out right sale etc.

We are interested in buying the said property.
Thanks and kind regards
abbas

mamahesh1

Required land

Hi there,

pls. contact asap.

Regards
Mahesh

mamahesh1@gmail.com

san302004

Dr.Dileep Wani, Pune
Please contact.........
Hello Dr. Dileep/Shrikant,

Let me know your phone no.
I would like to tlak about the land.

Regards,
Sandeep