to do emu farming on contract basis

Register
hello everyone
i want to do emu farming by contract. will u guide me who i should contact for do emu farming on cantract basis..
plz mail me....

Last edited by a moderator:

kirti s

Dear bagoriavimal

Just give me ur location ill help u with thenearest source also through govt if any

hi kirti i am from navi mumbai,
i have started emu farming and haing 50 birds , would like to get a loan on it and would like to expand to abt 200 birds can u help
rgds paul

pras7277

EMU farming

hi kirti i am from navi mumbai,
i have started emu farming and haing 50 birds , would like to get a loan on it and would like to expand to abt 200 birds can u help
rgds paul
Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi and you can make best use of your land into profit making proposal through EMU farming even after growing crops as it requires hardly 2 acres of plane land for this proposal.

I m based in Mumbai. In case you are interested, we have a already grown EMU farm at Murbad where almost 200-300 EMU birds are being kept.

In case you are interested in getteing profits from small peice of land, pls call me to discuss further.

Rgds,
Prasad

pras7277

EMU farming

hello everyone
i want to do emu farming by contract. will u guide me who i should contact for do emu farming on cantract basis..
plz mail me....
Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi and you can make best use of your land into profit making proposal through EMU farming even after growing crops as it requires hardly 2 acres of plane land for this proposal.

I m based in Mumbai. In case you are interested, we have a already grown EMU farm at Murbad where almost 200-300 EMU birds are being kept.

In case you are interested in getteing profits from small peice of land, pls call me to discuss further.

Rgds,
Prasad

ajimon

AAR EMU Farm is the leading Emu farm in India.

Our repertoire is vast and we offer all kinds of services including selling genetically strong different DNA EMU Birds to buying Fertilized Emu Eggs, Emu Oil, Emu leather, Emu Meat, Emu Feather, Emu Empty Eggshells, Toenails and Emu Waste from the customer, and complete Emu Farm consultancy for people willing to invest in this highly lucrative business opportunity.

Check out our website for more details