Teak wood plantation

Register

pravinlohia

Dear sir,

i want to plant a teak tree in one acre of plot. can u suggest me that how many plant i can grow in one acre. and the process how to grow it and do we have to get govt. approval for cutting. i want to grow the hybrid teak tree for 5 to 6 year plan.

one thousand stumps to plant in one acra of land , no hybrid in teak, just take healthy stump or plant for plantation . crop cutting nearly 12 to 15 years.you can take permission for cutting from district forest officer ok....... if any doubts call

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Teak plantations

Hi sreedhar,

How its possible to plant thousand stumps on one acre? whats spacing dimension of teak plantation? And also how its possible to harvest the teak trees with in the 15 years? And how much the yield on completion of 15 years or even 20 years.Is it possible in teak cultivation?.And you have stated how we can select the healthy teak stumps ? So kindly throw some lites to selection of the stumps? can you answer it? In this forum somebody posted that the forest dept access and fixed the rate as Rs 20000/- of one teak tree aged nearly 100 years old.And how they fix the rate for 15 years old?

The stumps propagation of teak was old type and also now forest departs doing the stump propagation till now.Because their ultimate aim will be making the nation greenary and expand the forest area for good enviroment to the nation.they are doing the teak plantations mostly hills and some unreachable area.so they are doing theteak plantayions by stumps for economy.But here one farmer wants to grow the teak plantations for commercial purpose.he wants good return in the short period.the stumps cultivation will serve & solve his problem.

For that the agri scientist invented & promoted the teak saplings by tissue culture method with salient features.This will gives better yield and some assured income.So farmers should select the Tissue culture teak saplings for teak cultivation.

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

muthukuribk

Established Member
tissueculture teak plants

dear pravin,my self M.BALAKRISHNA,Managing Director of seven hills invitro labs pvt ltd,located at tirupati.In our laboratory we r producing tissueculture teak plants.we r producing 9 varieties of teak plants.u want further details please visit our website

please contact,

M.BALAKRISHNA,
MANAGING DIRECTOR,

Last edited by a moderator:

iiht

TEAK HYBRID PLANT,TEAK BURMA,TEAK AUSTRALIAN,KARONDA,LEMON TREE www.nafeesnursery.com

Big Offer For Globule Worming Avairnas Program 50% Extra TEAK Plants/ Saplings On 1000+ Plants Then 01/10/2013 To 30/11/2013 & CALL US 09936420215

www.nafeesnursery.com

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

Inform to All,,

Firstly i would Like to introduce my Firm Name Nafees Nursery & Exporter located Mujasa Malihabad Lucknow U.P ( INDIA ). 09415532515 / 09936420215 / 09839886298 Our NURSERY is a Large-Scale Production ,Manufacture,Grower,Exporter,Horticultural Consultant ,Bulk Supplier, and Distributors of Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants /Saplings, Ornamental Plants /Saplings, Herbals Plants /Saplings,Medicinal Plants /Saplings, Forestry Plants /Saplings, All Type Seeds, Garden Grass and Planting Material, which deals into Horticulture.

DIRECT EXPORT AVAILABLE Origin Lucknow Air Port india to Destination(Full Name) ABU DHABI, BAHRAIN, DOHA, DAMMAM, DUBAI, FRANKFRUT, JEDDAH, KUWAIT, LONDON, MUNICH, MUSCAT, MILAN, PARIS, RIYADH, SALALAH,NEPAL,BANGKOK and other Destination Export Origin Delhi Air Port to Importer Destination.

We sale all type Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants Saplings,fruit trees Small 2 Feets To Big 8 Feets size without poly and With polybag grafted Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Dushari Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Amarpali Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Mallika Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree,Chousa Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Langra banarasi Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree and other Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree which are yielding is high per acre and crop is highly profitable. Cost of each plant Plz Call Me 09936420215 are Email me >nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

Teak hybrid plants, saplings ,veritys

1.Teak hybrid plants / saplings

2.Teak seedling plant / saplings

3.Teak australian plant / saplings

4.Teak normal plant / saplings

5.Teak hybrid big leaf plant / saplings

Sugar-free mangoes - The Hindu