Teak or Sandalwood plantation?? Your advice is important

Register

spect20

Dear All!!

I really appreciate you all here, as i am a new member i need to know that how i can do a proper investment for my future retirement by planting useful and high return plantation on my 2 acre farm land which is located in BIHAR. I am also worried about this post as till now none of you have posted anything which is related to farm land in BIHAR. The mood is getting better there, so i have decided to use the resource and use it for my future growth. I also request you all to give some other good suggestion of gaining high return on future on utilizing my farm land as i am also on process to buy 10 acre farm land where i can do some other things as per your suggestion.

Thanks all, i will wait for your early consent.

regards,

SUMAN

bondskp

Hi Suman,

Which place in bihar?

Btw each crop has its own demands. It depandes how much resources you are having at your place.

BR, Surendra

bondskp

Hi Suman,

Which place in bihar?

Btw each crop has its own demands. It depends how much resources you are having at your place.

BR, Surendra

Ashwini

HI

The principal agricultural crops are rice, paddy, wheat, jute, maize and oil seeds. Cauliflower, cabbage, tomato, radish, carrot, beat etc. are some of the vegetables grown in the state. Sugarcane, potato and barley are some of the non-cereal crops grown.

If you are particular about teak or sandal , you can plant each on 1 acre land. BOth yield good returns.

Regards
Ashwini

spect20

Hello Mr. Surendra,

Thanks for your post and interest, presently i am in bangalore, but the location where i want to use my project in BIHAR is Bhagalpur. We have good season there, but you can say everything is on extreme each season..Summer is like 40-45 degree, Winter comes down to 2-9 degree and as Rainy season brings flood occasionally, still i want to take this risk as i have 10 acre land there and do not want to waste it...please suggest for my future benefit with these optimal utilization.

regards,

SUMAN

spect20

Dear Mr. Ashwini,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion over my project. i believe you have raised a useful line for my needs and growing but as i am located in Bangalore at present so may not be able to go for regular farming, non-cereal can be done only on contract basis and that will be a challenge upon weather and climate of BIHAR. please suggest me the best way for higher return in my future as i am planning this project as for future after 10 years.

regards,

SUMAN

Dear All!!

I really appreciate you all here, as i am a new member i need to know that how i can do a proper investment for my future retirement by planting useful and high return plantation on my 2 acre farm land which is located in BIHAR. I am also worried about this post as till now none of you have posted anything which is related to farm land in BIHAR. The mood is getting better there, so i have decided to use the resource and use it for my future growth. I also request you all to give some other good suggestion of gaining high return on future on utilizing my farm land as i am also on process to buy 10 acre farm land where i can do some other things as per your suggestion.

Thanks all, i will wait for your early consent.

regards,

SUMAN
Hi Suman,

I am Jeetendar Singh and i am the Head- Business Development for Siri Agri Group. We are doing Sandalwood Farming on more than 1000 acres in Hyderabad. In case you need more info write tot me

Last edited by a moderator:

solosimba

Sandalwood Plantation on 1000 acres near Hyderabad

Hello Suman,

I appreciate your interest in growing Sandalwood in India.

I wanted to share this amazing investment opportunity to earn un-attended income with maximum investment security.
Siri Agri Group has come up with Sandalwood plantation in area over 1000 acres near Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

Their plantation involves Sandalwood, Mango and Teak plantations and has been designed on self-sustaining model.

Kindly visit our website for details.

Last edited:

mak1964

Interested

Hi, Solosimba.
WHERE IS LINK OR yrs address to visit yrs organisation activities ???????????pl let me know.......MA KHAN