Supplier of Milch Buffaloes and Cows

Register
Great NEWS!!!!!!!
We"SACHDEVA DAIRY FARM" are one of the largest and most trusted milch cattle suppliers based out from Rohtak across India since 1960.We offer our best services to procure Murrah She buffaloes and Murrah Breeding Bulls at the most reasonable prices.The best time to purchase Murrah dairy stock is between Jun- Dec.
We Also offer Cross bred Jersey and H.F. cows at the most competitive prices at Rohtak ALSO at our branches from Coimbatore, Chintamani(KRT), Udgir(M.H.).
Please send us your queries or update
or feel free to call us
We also offer help in Dairy Management activities.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajunadar

looking for cows suitable to Tirunelveli area

Great NEWS!!!!!!!
We"SACHDEVA DAIRY FARM" are one of the largest and most trusted milch cattle suppliers based out from Rohtak across India since 1960.We offer our best services to procure Murrah She buffaloes and Murrah Breeding Bulls at the most reasonable prices.The best time to purchase Murrah dairy stock is between Jun- Dec.
We Also offer Cross bred Jersey and H.F. cows at the most competitive prices at Rohtak ALSO at our branches from Coimbatore, Chintamani(KRT), Udgir(M.H.).
Please send us your queries or update
or feel free to call us
We also offer help in Dairy Management activities.
looking for cows suitable to Tirunelveli area, please send us more details, with photos

mega

Murrah buffaloes

Dear Nitin,
I am based at Baroda(guj) and would like to communicate further with you on the subject of Murrah buffaloes.
Kindly mail your contact details through private msg
Thanks & Regards
Major Sushil Sachdeva(retd)

Dear Nitin,
I am based at Baroda(guj) and would like to communicate further with you on the subject of Murrah buffaloes.
Kindly mail your contact details through private msg
Thanks & Regards
Major Sushil Sachdeva(retd)
Dear Sushil,
please mail us . Please feel free to contact us for any inputs.
Thanks,
Nitin

nazeersahib75

want more information

iam sahibnazeer in kerala palakkad plz give me more details and coinbatore contact nomber also..

atadkod

tried calling you, but ur Mobile was switched off. I have sopken to Anil Sachdeva, does Anil belong to you family itself?