submersible pump

Register

archidambaram

that water pipe is also damaged and cut, the pump is lying without anything to pull.
Try to pull the outer casing slowly. If pump is stuck in the pipe, it will come along with outer casing pipe. This job cannot be done by any drilling company. Get an experienced company who has done this job and ask his opinion.

I had a similar problem in my bore well - about 120 feet deep. I negotiated with the drilling company to pay a minimum sum of his labour and diesel cost to bring his machinery. If he pulled out the pump successfully, I promised to pay him Rs.5,000 more. He pulled out the pump and I paid him as promised.

sunitak

now the problem is, the casing is just 100ft, so its not in that 100 ft, but lying down 240ft, so i guess, no other option.

raja_palani

need help!!
how to pull the submersible pump which is lying 400ft deep and the cable is cut off.
hai
dont get worried just rebore andput a new motor(ie)crush the motor inside the borewell when the pipe below thirty feet its the only way or otherwise i will give u a adress they will surely took out .Myvizhi borewell fitters , kunnathur , thirupur (dt),tamilnadu.this the addr they had a 20 yr exp in the field.so try to contact them.allthe best. we are always with so dont worry.

Last edited by a moderator: