start new business in agriculture

Register

nishu22

Hi ,

i want to start new business in agriculture , now my business is computer sales and services
so please guide me.

Thanks
Nishant Phadtare

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

HI Nishanth,

Please read a few books on agriculture initially and then specify what do you want to cultivate, then we can guide you. If you have no knowledge on agriculture, it is difficult to start from the ABC of agriculture here.

Regards
ashwini

himatbhai

Buffalow

contact 1 buffalow Rs 90,000/- only. calving 3 time i.e. three delivery done .
If might get more if you try here

himatbhai

Buffalow

We have one buffalow contact us at Rajkot
Price Rs 90,000/- Only and only three delivery is done.At present 1 is available and you can get more also

1947kv

Patronagrisystemsinternationa.in

Hi ,

i want to start new business in agriculture , now my business is computer sales and services
so please guide me.

Thanks
Nishant Phadtare
Dear Sir,
I represent M/s Patron Agrisystems , Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our

computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables ,

flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the

produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution by you would be around 1.25 crore for a 4700 sq.metre plot and much less in case you

want to upgrade an existing Green House to a Model Patron Green House.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so

that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with mr.Jelle Boeters , Patron ,Netherlands. The Distributors will get

nearly 5% sales margin for every order they book payable in euros or in Indian rupees.
Thanking you,

dnag_in

Hi ,

so please guide me.

Thanks
Nishant Phadtare
Please contact Business Planning & Development Unit of National Institute of Research in Jute & Allied Fibre Technology ( NIRJAFT ),Kolkata.We are a type of Agribusiness Incubation Centre under ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ) in Agriculture and Allied Technology.We are committed to offer all kind of support to entrepreneurs interested in Agricultural sector.

As a part of our service we provide technology demonstration,consultancy services,training on selected technologies , bankable project profile writing , facilitation for financial assistance from financial institutions,technical assistance from scientist of ICAR institutes and assisting in marketing of products.
We also provide infrastructure support like office space,communication facilities , pilot plant and laboratory facilities.

For more details please visit Http://nirjaftbpd.in
Dr.D.Nag
CPI,ZTM_BPD UNIT,NIRJAFT,Kolkata
ph.: +919433389579 ,email : dnag_in@yahoo.com