Spawn for milky mushroom

Register

vinmenez

Hi there,

Where can I buy quality spawn for milky mushroom. I am located in Mangalore, Karnataka state.

Thanks.

drsanket

y not make it yourself there are various alternatives to make spawn...where in mang r u residing(was in kankanady for few yrs)

vinmenez

hi,

i stay in kadri and good to know that you were in kankanady. So were are you based currently. Can I get your good name please.

As you mentioned to produce my own spawn how can one do it. i think its very tedious process.. Do you have any idea and guide me accordinlgy.

Thanking you,

Vinesh

drsanket

now in uttrakhand. saw a few videos on youtube looked to be a long process but hope it will help incase no one else helps in the supply i am also working on setting up mushroom farm lets see...where have you setup yours preasently.
regards dr sanket

vinmenez

well i am only gathering information for the time being. the set up is all left after i get all info especially the spawn part.

I mean we both can help each other in future. lets keep sharing info.

Thanks.

ponsanthan

Mushroom spawn

Initially you should get spawn from research centre like GKVK, IIHR Bangalore or from commercial mushroom cultivators, latter you should learn how to multiply mushroom spawn.It needs little experience and training, once you acquire it, you can start sell spawn.

mehtachem

you may contact Patil mushroom at karnataka tel:8147970706

Hi there,

Where can I buy quality spawn for milky mushroom. I am located in Mangalore, Karnataka state.

Thanks.
you may contact patil mushrooms at karnataka they will teach you how to make

Last edited by a moderator:

hi vinimenz

u can do it on ur own if u mail me the details i will help u out
it is very easy not so complex
i was in padubidri for one year at suzlon site
with regards
Narayan

Last edited by a moderator: