Solar pump dc/ac

Register

kcseku

Solar photovoltaic pumping system consists of three components: solar Pv Module ,Solar pumping inverters and DC pump. Solar arrays have several in-parallel solar cell components, absorbing solar energy and convert it into electricity for the entire system power. PV pump inverter can control and adjust for the system. The DC produced by solar panels is to drive the water pump. According to changes in sunlight intensity to adjust the output frequency, the pump inverter can get the maximum power point tracking, and make the maximal use of solar energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

pummy1

I am interested to know more about solar pumps, if with this device Tube-wells at the farm can pull water from 150 to 200 feet depth to irrigate our lands with flood and sprinkle methods.

We have four tube-wells of 10 HP each. Total 40 HP. Any solution in your view. If yes, what amount woult it cost to install solar pumps till the completion to bring them to operation. Any subsidy???

Best regards.

P

Solar photovoltaic pumping system consists of three components: solar Pv Module ,Solar pumping inverters and DC pump. Solar arrays have several in-parallel solar cell components, absorbing solar energy and convert it into electricity for the entire system power. PV pump inverter can control and adjust for the system. The DC produced by solar panels is to drive the water pump. According to changes in sunlight intensity to adjust the output frequency, the pump inverter can get the maximum power point tracking, and make the maximal use of solar energy.

khayaal

Solar system

Dear Writer,

Let me have full details of your system, including website, if you have. Have you supplied to any one near Ahmedabad, Gujarat, which I would like to see/inspect. Please do the needful immediately.

Thanks and Regards

NEELU CHACHARA
Mobile:09879588397
E-mail: khayaalart@yahoo.com

kbele

Solar Water Pump Manufacturer

We manufacture solar pump controllers and can supply complete system with warranty for any HP - For your requirement of 3 and 5HP we have ready stock and can implement in 2 weeks.

Please see our video, photos and specifications at
Regards,
Siddharth