Solar powered water pump-set required for 10 hp

Register

ramkamwar

Hello,
Solar powered water pump-set required for 10 hp, My address is
Ramchandra.Kamwar
Gol Market,Station Road, Raichur (Karnataka).

vmaturi

Dear Mr. Raja,

This is in response to your post on solar pumps.

We have introduced SOLAR DC SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS to the farming community and have received overwhelming response from the farmers and getting repeat orders. Our pumps are available at half the cost of solarization of the existing 5 hp three phase AC pumps.

These are vertical multi‐stage centrifugal pumps with high efficiency and reliability. The pump motors are made from permanent magnets and are brushless. The pump body is made of high quality Stainless steel and requires minimum maintenance. The pump has long life with less supervision. The water lubricated bearing makes the submersible pump more environment friendly (no oil), easy to install and more reliable. Controller (MPPT) ensures the maximum performance from the solar array at all times and in all weather conditions.

APPLICATIONS
Agriculture – Flood or Drip Irrigation
Dairy Farms
Rural Drinking Water Applications
Commercial Establishments
Educational cum Residential Institutions
Etc.

PUMP RATINGS and CAPACITIES
1 hp, 2 hp and 4 hp DC Submersible Pumps capable of delivering 40000 litres, 70000 litres and 125000 litres in 8 hours.

OPERATING HOURS
Dawn to Dusk, averaging 8 hours/day. Post Dusk, if there is availability of grid power supply, then our power inverter can operate the DC Solar pumping system.

CONTACT DETAILS
KWALITY GROUP, 3-6-145/9, HIMAYAT NAGAR, HYDERABAD – 500029
9849073100, 040-23440571
gupta01@kwalityindia.com, info@led-ecolight.com

argosolar

Dear Mr. Ramachandra kamwar,

we are ARGO SOLAR PRIVATE LIMITED based at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

we are supplying solar agriculture pumping systems of 2Hp, 3Hp, 5Hp, 7.5 Hp and 10 Hp

with best prices please contact us

Regards
Argo Solar Private Limited
Bala Krishna Thoopili
Mob: +91-8099936299
Ph: +91-40-32902344
Email. bala@argosolar.in

Dear Mr.Ramchandra,

We have expertise and resources for successfully undertaking solar water pumping projects.

Also, in this month we have already completed two installations near by you i.e one @ Denkanikotta & other @ Madanapalle.

Kindly email to saravana.kumar@greencurrent.in or call me at 9566600477 for a brief discussion and see if things can workout for you.

Awaiting your response.

Best Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO
Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems

ramkamwar

I looking for highly efficient (above than 42% efficiency) solar panels available in the markets for supporting my 2 pump-setts of 10 hp motor. If any body are dealing with highly efficient solar panels for electricity generation then pls let me know at the earliest.

gabriell

Dear Mr. Ramachandra kamwar,

We have already done seven installation in Tutricorin for 10 HP AC MOTORS.

CALL US +91 8056713333

CONTACT US
BETHREE POWERTECH SOLUTIONS
NO:92/4C,DEVARPURAM ROAD,
TUTICORIN-628003
PH NO: 0461 4000503 / 603
Email : chandrabose.p@b3powertech.in