Solar LED lights 10 lights for 15000

Register
Hello everyone:

We are manufactures of solar lighting system for sheds, houses and farms. We provide you LED lights solar powered (10 nos) for 15000.

There is no need for you to use BESCOM electricity, 24-hours lighting, with 2 years battery guarantee, massive CUT down on your electricity bills and use natural source from solar.

Package includes 10 LED lights, battery, solar panels, Wiring.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

gus123

Solar Lights

Kiran:
Please provide details of lights(wattage, type etc.), solar panels(wattage and dimensions) and battery(type, volts etc.).
Please include brochures if available.
Thanks

pavan

solar lights

pl provide your mail id to my PM BOX

Hello everyone:

We are manufactures of solar lighting system for sheds, houses and farms. We provide you LED lights solar powered (10 nos) for 15000.

There is no need for you to use BESCOM electricity, 24-hours lighting, with 2 years battery guarantee, massive CUT down on your electricity bills and use natural source from solar.

Regards,

robbins

Solar led lights for farms

Kindly shed some details like contacts etc. So that we can get in touch to seal a deal

manish25

solar light

dear Kiran:
Please provide details of lights(watt),how much erea it can be covered' solar panels(wattage and dimensions) and battery(type, volts etc.).
.Approximately how much cut in eletrick bill per month.Please provide brochures i

jkingsly

SEND Details

Hello

Please send more details.Howmuch COST?
Possible to provide Solar Panel for AC.

Thanks & Regards
Kingsly

yettapu

Hello everyone:

Regards,
I am lookig to start dairy farm , i need solar light in my farm so please send me infrmation your mobile number or email address. t

LED light 1 watt

Each LEd light would be of 1 watt so total of 10 lights would be 10 watts and you dont require any electricity board connection, it is completely of solar aided.

swasthik

Hello everyone:

Regards,
I Personally use SOLAR CFL lighting inside my house. Panels, Battery, charger, Lamps everything is by ANERT (run Govt of India). My experience is that solar lamps provides less light than ordinary cfl lamps.

1. So what about LED SOLAR lighting ?
2. How many LED's are used within 1 lamp?
3. What type of leds are used. ( Ordinary/ SMD type/ SMD with heatsink etc etc)
4. What about Led Wattage?
5. Battery Power (including Ah detail)
6. Does your lamp provide sufficient coverage as CFL's? ( I mean area)
7. Can you post some pics of your company product.
8. What type of Battery's are provided? & It's Brand name.

NB: Initial investment is Big in case of solar lightings, so while making a Advt. every detail need to be provided clearly..

Thanks

Last edited:

swasthik

Each LEd light would be of 1 watt so total of 10 lights would be 10 watts and you dont require any electricity board connection, it is completely of solar aided.
K_D,
Just saw this reply of urs. But very disappointed that lamps are 1 watt. Because in our states, 1 Watt LED's of LUXEON Leds (with Heatsink too) are available at a price of 20 Rupee per piece. I use few of them as nightlamp in rooms. Inside bedroom, each one of them gives a light equivalent to that of moon's light in FULL MOON Day

NB: To those who wish to purchase, using a single lamp might not give you the light you expect. think of multiple's

SATLA R.K.

solar

dear Kiran:
Please provide details of lights(watt),how much erea it can be covered' solar panels(wattage and dimensions) and battery(type, volts etc.).
.Approximately how much cut in eletrick bill per month.Please provide brochures

Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

sapurushoth

Hello everyone:

Package includes 10 LED lights for housing purpose.... i need no battery...
Regards,
contact ............................