solar for motor pump

Register

renuga23

hello we are in need of solar motor plumb can some one tell us were we can buy it. how much will it cost for 10wt

and also kindly let me knoe how much it would cost for a home to setup solar to use 2 lights one fan and one AC

Last edited:

shajathali

Solar pump in agriculture

Hallo mam

Solar is not the alternative, it is the only way of getting light in our houses and water in our fields. TATA group of companies having solar system. As of i know, The solar for house is two type.

1) Total comes around Rs.50,000/ they supply two batteries with one converter and a panel.

2) If u already have UPS - the cost around Rs.30,000/- they will instal only panel and connect to your existing system.

Solar for agriculture, one of my client installed 2 HP Motor costing above 3 lacks. 12 years guarantee for the motor (imported)

I will give you some details if available in future

shajth
shajath@gmail.com

msk_72b

Solar Motor Pumps

Dear,

Purti Agro group based at Nagpur has solar motor pump.You find the website of Purti agro and you may get what you are looking for.

jaymainkar

Pls do write me . , will advise u correctly.

hello we are in need of solar motor plumb can some one tell us were we can buy it. how much will it cost for 10wt

and also kindly let me knoe how much it would cost for a home to setup solar to use 2 lights one fan and one AC

Last edited by a moderator: