solar dryer

Register

balajigopalsamy

Hi to every one,
can any one help me to know about the solar dryer.Does it suits for the drying of the saw dust and the agri waste.What will be cost/area to install and how much time it will take to dry a biomass of 40% moisture to below 10% moisture.Please post the detail spec
please contact.......

Last edited by a moderator:

rajkumarnehra

Hi to every one,
can any one help me to know about the solar dryer.Does it suits for the drying of the saw dust and the agri waste.What will be cost/area to install and how much time it will take to dry a biomass of 40% moisture to below 10% moisture.Please post the detail spec
please contact.......
I can help you in this, provided yours is a serious inquiry. Please let me know exact tech specifications of your requirement.

Regards,
Rajkumar Nehra
Please contact...

Hi to every one,
please contact.......
What is the quantity that needs to be dried and in what time-frame? If you are looking to generate power from this Biomass this drying is done by preheating in the system itself. Write to me, if serious,please contact.........

balajigopalsamy

Hi to every one,
please contact.......
Hi divakaran and rajkumarnehra thanks for the posting Iam in need to dry about 40 tons per day or may be the second day.Iam in need for the process for fuel.

dnesh

Hi divakaran and rajkumarnehra thanks for the posting Iam in need to dry about 40 tons per day or may be the second day.Iam in need for the process for fuel.
hi, i can help u out it is very simple you can make out by locally available material please send the details i will give the design free of cost.