Solar AC, FAN, Lantern @500

Register

saikisan

Hi Solar Loving friends
Don't give any advance or any order for the Solar AC, Solar Fan, Solar Lantern, first see physically the product then go further. if you see all posts of sunil_001 you will understand every fact, my experience he dont have a single peace of any solar products its only planning.

His old post at agri info was
The target is to set up total 10000 green houses, spread in different states, all over India.
Contact details about Mr. Banwarilal are available on following website;

play safe
SaiKisan

Hello,

I am pleased to inform you about low cost Solar Lantern that we are introducing.

Cost of Lantern is Rs. 500=00 (Dealer Price / bulk buyer price)

Specifications:

Light source: 1 watt LED

Solar Panel: 2 watt / 9 volts (Polycrystalline)

Battery: 6.4 volts / 1 Ah, LiFePO4

Life if the battery: more than 6 years, even if used daily

Charging: From solar panel / From mains

Shortly we are going to introduce the solar Lantern with LTO type Li-Ion battery, which will last for more than 50 years even if used daily.

If you need any additional information I kindly request you to send me your queries / specific questions so that I can answer them in detail.

We are appointing stockist, distributor, dealers and wholesalers for these Solar Products

If you are interested please contact me

Regards

Sunil

Last edited by a moderator:

vicky6983

Dear Sir,

Please, send it brouser on my mail id and my Mail id r as under.

Regards,

corp

order

Pl sir send me 1pc of solar and also solar fan

Hi Solar Loving friends
Don't give any advance or any order for the Solar AC, Solar Fan, Solar Lantern, first see physically the product then go further. if you see all posts of sunil_001 you will understand every fact, my experience he dont have a single peace of any solar products its only planning.

The target is to set up total 10000 green houses, spread in different states, all over India.

play safe
SaiKisan

Hello,

I am pleased to inform you about low cost Solar Lantern that we are introducing.

Specifications:

Shortly we are going to introduce the solar Lantern with LTO type Li-Ion battery, which will last for more than 50 years even if used daily.

If you need any additional information I kindly request you to send me your queries / specific questions so that I can answer them in detail.

We are appointing stockist, distributor, dealers and wholesalers for these Solar Products

Regards

Sunil

nandanam

solar powered a.c. units

I am interested to know in detail abour your product. Kindly forward me the soft copy of your product catalogueochure and price list at the following I am seriously looking for the suppliers who is willing to give me the agency / dealership for my region. I am from southern part of kerala.

Thanks and regards

premnath

Pl send me details of Solar AC and lights ASP. Interested to take up distribution.

trendset

Solar ac

Please send all details regarding solar ac and fan to mail at the earliest thank you

abhimanyukolar

Solar elements - Distribution needed.

Hello
would like to know more details of the same... Solar Ac.. Lightings etc.
I would visit your office / workshop at the earliest.

send me the complete address and contact details.

Regards
Abhi

solar items

pl send details about solar ac and other items with prices and pics with contact details to my id

interested in solar ac

hi,

pls mail me to about your solar ac systems and its price.

thanks

Hi Solar Loving friends

play safe
SaiKisan

Hello,

Specifications:

Regards

Sunil

amps_s

photos

hai

i want the photo of the solar products pls sent my email address

addala

thats good

nice to see your post

can you mail your comlete brouser on my following email id

i am intersted in dealership of the same . what are the conditions for the same .

waiting for your responce.

a viswamnth