Soilless Controlled Environment Agriculture

Register

rpkunn

I am a soilless agriculture consultant (Hydroponics) capable of growing most plants under controlled environment (Hi-tech greenhouse). I have extensive experience in Europe for this very exciting methodology. Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) is the preffered methodology for hi-tech farming. Most vegetables such as Tomatoes, Capsicum, Cucumbers, Strawberries are grown with such methods. the advantages are

a) High yield. More than 5 to 10 times more (depends on the method and cultivar used

2) No use of pesticide/Insecticide

3) 1/10th of water usage

4) Remote controlled for climate control & fertigation.

5) No soil used. less pathogens and problems.

6) Minimal waste of final products.

7) Uniform products of size & shape.

8) Longer shelf life.

9) Non evasive procedures. Fertilizer is recirculated not thrown onto the ground (no runoffs). Which means impact on land is minimal.

Its time for India to get into high-tech agriculture to improve the productivity of land. I provide consultancy for HYDROPONICS, AQUAPONICS & BIOPONICS.

Minimum project requirements is atleast One acre land. I provide the following services:

a) Design of the Climate Controlled Greenhouse.
b) Nutrient management including formulation
c) Harvest & Post harvest techiques
d) Integrated Pest management (IPM)
e) Branding of the product
f) Training of employees in CEA

Only genuine patrons, please contact with your contact details. Initially I provide all help to projects based in/near Bangalore.

Thanks

Philip

phytica

Hydroponic project

Dear Sir,

There is immense potential in hydroponic cultivation. Please send project cost and performance details for one acre of, say for Capsicum either as a private message or on this forum.

Thanks.

Phytica

rpkunn

Soilless agriculture

Dear Sir,

There is immense potential in hydroponic cultivation. Please send project cost and performance details for one acre of, say for Capsicum either as a private message or on this forum.

Thanks.

Phytica
Hello Phytica. please forward me your email or contact details for further communication.

Thanks

Philip

essa4us

Dear philip

Please detail 1 acre expense for capsicum on p.m or
Thanks
abbas

Last edited by a moderator:

rcdixit

Hydroponics

Dear sir
I shall like to know more about the hydroponics.Pl let me see some demonstrations etc so that I can assess its efficacy.We have one rivulet teaming with fish in the vicinity of our agricultural land. Will your hydroponics be useful in such natural conditions & can we prodube some thing in such rich & fertile river water or do you require some controlled conditions in some poly house etc for that??Pl contact me on e mail
rcdixit
I am a soilless agriculture consultant (Hydroponics) capable of growing most plants under controlled environment (Hi-tech greenhouse). I have extensive experience in Europe for this very exciting methodology. Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) is the preffered methodology for hi-tech farming. Most vegetables such as Tomatoes, Capsicum, Cucumbers, Strawberries are grown with such methods. the advantages are

a) High yield. More than 5 to 10 times more (depends on the method and cultivar used

3) 1/10th of water usage

8) Longer shelf life.

9) Non evasive procedures. Fertilizer is recirculated not thrown onto the ground (no runoffs). Which means impact on land is minimal.

Its time for India to get into high-tech agriculture to improve the productivity of land. I provide consultancy for HYDROPONICS, AQUAPONICS & BIOPONICS.

Minimum project requirements is atleast One acre land. I provide the following services:

Only genuine patrons, please contact with your contact details. Initially I provide all help to projects based in/near Bangalore.

Thanks

Philip

Last edited by a moderator:

sharadgpatel

Dear Mr. Phillip,

We are the manufacturer of Organic Inputs like Organic Fertilisers and Bio-Fertilisers.
We have extensive network in the state of Gujarat, Assam and in West Bengal. You may let us know more about HYDROPONICS, AQUAPONICS & BIOPONICS.

We can work together and develop some business.

Thanks,

Pankaj Pandya
Dynamic orgo

rpkunn
Junior Member Join Date: Jan 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) 1/10th of water usage

8) Longer shelf life.

Thanks

Philip

amitsarin1975

Need more knowledge on Hydroponics

Hi... I am joining a session on Hydoponics at Bangalore. I would be interested in knowing more about Organic nutrients & fertilizers and some good reference material on the internet on Hydroponics. Also, for a serious hobbyist what are the consulting services available through this website

Regards
Amit Sarin

Dear Mr. Phillip,

We are the manufacturer of Organic Inputs like Organic Fertilisers and Bio-Fertilisers.
We have extensive network in the state of Gujarat, Assam and in West Bengal. You may let us know more about HYDROPONICS, AQUAPONICS & BIOPONICS.

We can work together and develop some business.

Thanks,

Pankaj Pandya
Dynamic orgo

rpkunn
Junior Member Join Date: Jan 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) 1/10th of water usage

8) Longer shelf life.

Thanks

Philip

sriniv

I know this kind of technologies are need of the hour for the growing consumer in india. I had seen sometimes in discovery channel about the program where they use roof for growing food. I am quite interested in this. I need your help in setting up this practice

srinath n

Hi Mr. Philip

We are in the process of setting up hitech horticulture farm near Bangalore, mainly for cultivation of Tomato, Brinjal, Cauliflower, corainder and palak.

We are new to Horticulture and looking at this as a profitable business opportunity.

We have about 25 acres of land with good resources. Kindly provide us more information and suggest us how to go about the same.

Regards

Srinath N
srinath@fabian.co.in

princjj

Help Required

Dear Mr. Philip

I need your help in hydroponics in a small set up in Bangalore. Please send me your number or call me on 9742142286.

Thanks
Prince

udaymathapati

Hi Philip,
Can you provide your contact details on udaymathapati@yahoo.com. I am currently based out of USA but returning next month to India.
I have 25 acre farm in Maharashtra, India and I would like to start hi- tech commercial farming. Recently I have been to CEA course in Arizona State University.

Regards
Uday