small scale dairy project.

Register

vicharvet

here i just want to start a small scale dairy under the PMEGP and want to submit a project of 15-20 dairy animals, so i want to know that the region is semi arid zone where i want to start the programme, what should be the ratio of the cattle and buffalo and other important thinks related to the project.

2. want a brief project report including the cash flow and to be at break even after 5 yrs i have 10 acre of land and constructed shed.

antony_pratap

Project details

Hi,

Kindly be more specific whether you just require a project detail or you want bankable project report, so people would be able to assit you, if you want bankable project report on Dairy for about 5 lacs which will be of 10-15 cows generally they will cost anywhere between 5-10K depending on the people.

Thanks,
Antony

arun21

small scale dairy project report

dear member

First of all PMEGP scheme does not cover livestock i.e. dairy projects. You have to go for NABARD scheme in which 10 milch animals are covered per project. The project cost would be approx. 5 to 6 lakhs. in which u can get subsidy of Rs. 1.25 Lakhs.

The project report will cost around 5 K depending on the people. It will need details of your proposed idea.

for maore details mail me

Arun

Last edited by a moderator: