small dairy project

Register

bhushanbodas

hi
i m bhushan from Maharashtra(konkan).i m the alphonso mango grower.u could have eated the Great Devgad ALPHONSO mangoes.i want to put up a small dairy near my house.which type of buffelloes r ideal?what is the economy?i will sell the milk only to large dairy.so for that pls tell me the details.
Regards,
BHUSHAN.

Ashwini

Hi

YOu can get details at the nearest KVK or animal husbandry department.

Breeds of buffalo
Murrah

* Mainly found in Haryana, Delhi and Punjab
* Milk yield – 1560 kgs
* On an average the daily milk yield is found to be 8-10 lts, whereas a cross breed murrah buffalo gives 6-8 lts per day.
* It performs well in coastal and slightly cold climatic areas.
Surti

* Gujarat
* 1700-2500 kgs

Jaffarabadi :

* Kathiawar district of Gujarat

Regards
Ashwini

start a dairy farm

Dear Bhushan,

We"SACHDEVA DAIRY FARM" are one of the largest and most trusted milch cattle suppliers based out from Rohtak across India since 1960.We offer our best services to procure Murrah She buffaloes and Murrah Breeding Bulls at the most reasonable prices.The best time to purchase Murrah dairy stock is between Jun- Dec. The prices of Murrah yielding between 10~12 litres would be 40k~45k.
We shallhelp you in the dairy management activities.
Please feel free to speak with us.
Regards,
Nitin Sachdeva

Last edited by a moderator:

d4777

Hi

YOu can get details at the nearest KVK or animal husbandry department.

Breeds of buffalo
Murrah

* Mainly found in Haryana, Delhi and Punjab
* Milk yield – 1560 kgs
* On an average the daily milk yield is found to be 8-10 lts, whereas a cross breed murrah buffalo gives 6-8 lts per day.
* It performs well in coastal and slightly cold climatic areas.
Surti

* Gujarat
* 1700-2500 kgs

Jaffarabadi :

* Kathiawar district of Gujarat

Regards
Ashwini
Hi All,

I am also thinking of starting a small dairy in Karnataka, could anybody guide me please.

Thanks
D

seenivasan_cwa

Hi All!

I have also planned to start Dairy in our villiage near Tuticorin (Tamilnadu). It is hot climate area,black soil and saline water.

Also pleas let me know about the investmnet amount.

Please give your valuable suggestion.

Thanks in advance
M. Seenivasan

Last edited:

mohammed786

Dear Bhushan,

We"SACHDEVA DAIRY FARM" are one of the largest and most trusted milch cattle suppliers based out from Rohtak across India since 1960.We offer our best services to procure Murrah She buffaloes and Murrah Breeding Bulls at the most reasonable prices.The best time to purchase Murrah dairy stock is between Jun- Dec. The prices of Murrah yielding between 10~12 litres would be 40k~45k.
We shallhelp you in the dairy management activities.
Please feel free to speak with us.
Regards,
Nitin Sachdeva
hello sir
we have around 200+ acre land near hyderabad city, doing agriculture and some mango farm, we want to start dairy farm or milk procurement business so can you give me the details

Dairy

Dear All,
It is better to go for cattle rearing rather than buffallo rearing. The milk yield of the buffallo is quite less compared to that of cow. Further, there is problem connected with insemination. In addition, I suggest that you should visit a few dairy farms to study the problems involved in this venture. Many big dairy owners around Hubli-Dharwad in Karnataka who have both cows and buffalloes are mixing cows milk with buffallo milk to obtain premium price for cows milk. Today, either we should be well versed in managing dairy or we should have good workers. We should be in a position to manager the set up even if our workers leave abruptly. So think from all angles before jumping into this venture.
Narayana Hegde
Please contact...

Tree cultivation

I want to make Tree cultivation in my land. Please guide me some about multikinds tree cultivation.....
which tree is best growth?
what about the marketing level?
how long will be the crop time?
what about the soil condition?

please guide me

thanks
with regards
Babu

sateera325

i want to put up a small dairy near my house.which type of buffelloes r ideal?what is the economy?so for that pls tell me the details about lone faciliti & gov tsubsidi