Setup cost for a farm

Register

abi_shek

I wish to know the aproximate setup cost for a 4 acre land. I wish to plant Coconut, mango and Amla.
can anyone help me? I am new to agriculture.:confused:

manojsinghchandel

hi

hi

we can provide you complete details from production till marketing of the mentioned crops in report form. Do let us know your interest.

Regds

twinklegogia

We introduce ourselves as one of the leading wholesaler cum retailer in India for the entire range of quality pesticides, insecticides, weedicides, herbicides, fungicides, PGR, organic manure, insecticides and agriculture equipments. We also deal in plants, cut flowers, rose cutting and other plants.

Incase you have any requirement for any kind of manure , pots, seeds and agricultural equipments, we would be glad to get associated with you.

Thanking you.

Best regards,

Twinkle Gogia

Business Manager

Safal Agro Seeds

Deals in : Pesticides, Insecticides,Fungicides,Weedicides Herbicides,OrganicManure,Fooder Seeds, NSC Seeds,Hybrid Seeds, Flower Seeds, Plant-Nutrient, Agriculture & Horticulture Equipments.

Address:

Last edited by a moderator:

vbgr

Please any one can estimate the budject for satrt a new project for cultivation and production of essential oils (Leamon Grass and Citrunella) in 5 acer of land and other requirements also.

Thanks in advance.

VBGR