setting up a cold storage in bihar (india)

Register

naveenthakur123

Hi,
I need information about setting up a cold storage in Bihar(India).
Please provide me with all the information and procedures required to initiate this set up.
would really appreciate if you can also help me with the various departments and licensing required for the same.

Thanks & regards
Naveen Thakur
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

sapthi

cold storage in Bihar

Hi,
I need information about setting up a cold storage in Bihar(India).
Please provide me with all the information and procedures required to initiate this set up.
would really appreciate if you can also help me with the various departments and licensing required for the same.

Thanks & regards
Naveen Thakur
Please contact...
Dear Shri.Naveen Thakur

I introduce myself as Executive Engineer - Cold Storages (Retd.,) from Central Silk Board, Bangalore. Certainly, I can guide you in setting up a Cold Storage in your place. Please let me know the following details:
What product is to be stored in the Cold Storage?
Quantity of the product to be stored in M.T.?
Place of installation of the Cold Storage?
What is your budget for setting up the Cold Storage?
Any other relavant details also can be furnished.
Please contact...

With regards,
L.V.Srinivasan

Last edited by a moderator:

alokonline2001

Cold Storage

I would request your goodself to kindly have a light on followings -

i) Cost of constructing a 200MT (onion/carrot/other vegetables or fruilts) and the area of land required therefor.
ii) Cost of constructing a 2000tonne cold storage for above purpose and land required therefor.

Dear Shri.Naveen Thakur

I introduce myself as Executive Engineer - Cold Storages (Retd.,) from Central Silk Board, Bangalore. Certainly, I can guide you in setting up a Cold Storage in your place. Please let me know the following details:
What product is to be stored in the Cold Storage?
Quantity of the product to be stored in M.T.?
Place of installation of the Cold Storage?
What is your budget for setting up the Cold Storage?
Any other relavant details also can be furnished.
Please contact...

With regards,
L.V.Srinivasan

acclaim

Dear Srinivasan

latest prefab soft concrete factory built to drawings can be constructed in the shortest of time with no additional insulation to maintain upto -12 deg c.
Also gasifier technology to power these Cold Storages at lower operational cost can be offered. visit our website: Acclaim Technologies Services
Interested to market this contemporary technology...? contact:
acclaim.technologies@gmail.com

abhi_ml

Hello Mr. Srinivasan,

Hope you doing well, i saw you comment for information regarding cold storage set up. Please send me you contact details i am looking forward for it.

Regards,

AK