Sales & Marketing Manager

Register

jayceyes

We are a leading MNC exporting Organic and Conventional Herbal Products, Oleoresins, Spices, Fruit and Veg. Powders, Food Colours and Food Supplements. We are now entering the domestic market in a big way. We require a Sales & Marketing Manager to handle distributor/dealer appointments all over India. The candidate should have atleast 5 years experience in handling FMCG products with excellent communication skills in English & Hindi. The job involves frequent travelling. Salary No constraint.

rlkaushik

Marketing Manager

We are a leading MNC exporting Organic and Conventional Herbal Products, Oleoresins, Spices, Fruit and Veg. Powders, Food Colours and Food Supplements. We are now entering the domestic market in a big way. We require a Sales & Marketing Manager to handle distributor/dealer appointments all over India. The candidate should have atleast 5 years experience in handling FMCG products with excellent communication skills in English & Hindi. The job involves frequent travelling. Salary No constraint.

I am interested to work.Kindly SMS mail ID to send resume at Cell:09595627366

Ranjan Kaushik,Nashik

SATLA R.K.

please contact me

I am interested - have more than 15 years International Mrarketing experience -In Agro Commodity

Satla R.K.
Deputy General Manager-Exports
Mail rksatla@gmail.com
Cell :99201 20216 Mumbai