Rs 10.00 Crores for Cold Storage

Register

magusconsulting

Greetings!!!

With refernce to my earlier post for the subject matter,please note ministry has extended the eoi submission date till 17th Sept,2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

n4u_nit

Hi

Dear Sir,

Pls reply me in full details about this 10cr cold storage.

roopika18

GEA Group company..

Dear sir,

Kindly send us your inquiry details about the cold storage details by return email, we will provide your immedate quotation with technical data sheet also.

We are having headoffice in Germany & branch office all over world.

Your promt reply will be highly appricated.

Regards,

A.Narayanan

Greetings!!!

With refernce to my earlier post for the subject matter,please note ministry has extended the eoi submission date till 17th Sept,2010.

mathaivarkey

Land available for cold storage

Please note that i have 6.5 ACRES Agriculture land available with Road and 11 KV line facilities , suited to open a Cold storage facility in Kerala. Please advice on Govt grants and the project cost

Greetings!!!

sapthi

Greetings!!!

Dear Sir,
Can you please furnish me all the details about this cold storage project?
With regards
L.V.Srinivasan

srianjana

Dear Sir

I am interested in setting up cold storage. please send me the project details and project viability at Srungavarapu Kota, Vizianagaram in Andhra Pradesh.

Greetings!!!