Rice bran oil extraction and production, cost of setting up a manufacturing unit.

Register

praneethc

Hi

Could you anyone please assist me with details of how rice bran oil is extracted and the cost associated with setting up of a rice bran manufacturing unit.

Thanks,
Praneeth C.

Last edited:

Ashwini

HI

By weight, rice bran has 17% oil content. After the refining process, the refined rice bran oil weighs only 12% of the rice bran raw material.

The extracting process starts with raw material preparation. Rice bran is first screened. It is then heated by steam at temperature higher than 100 degrees Celsius to stop Lipase hydrolysis in rice bran prior to extraction.

Advanced extracting technology and techniques were developed with technical assistance from German and Belgian engineers in order to come up with Crude Rice Bran Oil that is high in Vitamin E and Oryzanol. The Crude Rice Bran Oil is forwarded to the refining process for purifying and packing.

Please write to the following address for setting up cost and other practical advantages and difficulties involved as they are into rice bran oil extraction, refining

Regards
Ashwini

Last edited by a moderator:

rohit55

Dear Praneeth

The rice bran oil has tremendous potential in India due to its health benefits. We can help you in preparing a feasibility study which will include sourcing of cost effective technology.

Rohit Bhandari
097245 01953
Email : rohit@foodandagri.com

ashish220475

rice bran oil extraction plant

Dear Rohit Bhandari
097245 01953

Hi,

I Ashish Kulkarni, is intrested to set up rice bran oil extraction plant.
Pl. guide me.
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks

Ashish

saten_r

Dear Mr. Ashwini and Mr. Praneeth ,
its good to know about more and more people planning to foray into the vast field of oil extraction out of which rice bran is the best oil source and is the best heart friendly oil till date.
We setup the project on Rice bran oil near Nagpur with the help of a good supplier from Mumbai by the name Sundex , they have supplied a state of art plant.

you may contact them and speak to Mr. Rohan Gulati .

hope this helps .
Regards,

Ronnie

mrakhand

Cost of Rice Bran Oil Processing Plant of 150 Ton/Day

HI

Hi

I want to setup a Rice Bran Oil Manufacturing unit with capacity of 150 T/Day. Total process need to be automatic.Please give me the information of such supplier.

So I need details information about the project. If possible the cost of project with detail Bill of Materials.

Looking forward to hear you soon.

With Thanks & Regards,

greensb

Rice Bran

My question is to members planning to set up rice bran mil..

a) Have you established the marketing links ?
b) Is it for local or export market.

Consultants will always portray rosy picture but beaware of the above said points.

saten_r

reliable supplier

Hi ,
As mentioned earlier , you may contact Sundex From mumbai or marvel from Nagpur, there are many others but if your ask me, others are not so reliable.
Sundex provides state of art systems to work with and trains your man power too.
regards,
Ronnie

HI

Hi

I want to setup a Rice Bran Oil Manufacturing unit with capacity of 150 T/Day. Total process need to be automatic.Please give me the information of such supplier.

So I need details information about the project. If possible the cost of project with detail Bill of Materials.

With Thanks & Regards,

joenshing

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to setup a Rice Bran Oil Manufacturing unit with capacity of 10T/Day. Total process need to be automatic.Please give me the information of such supplier.

Thanks