Required Stevia dry leaves

Register

greenrev

We need Stevia dry leaves in bulk quantity, Please contact along with reference report on Stevioside content.

Green rev agro Pvt. Ltd.
Kothiya Kaushik
022-40057166

chinima

stevia

dear sir i am guruprasad we come to know about ur stevia requirment. We r growing around 30 acers of stevia and it requirs nearly 3 months plick the leavs and stil we r planting more stevia through formars and we reqire ur procedure of purchace(is it through agrement).

sonuuu

dear sir i am guruprasad we come to know about ur stevia requirment. We r growing around 30 acers of stevia and it requirs nearly 3 months plick the leavs and stil we r planting more stevia through formars and we reqire ur procedure of purchace(is it through agrement).
hello, i am intrested in stevia contract farming and i am ready to invest money if you are intrested in contract farming plz let me know plz reply me or call me
than

Last edited by a moderator:

sonuuu

looking for land on lease in maharashtra

HI,
i am looking a land on lease anywhere in maharashtra. if anybody is intrested plz send me pm. land around 7 to 10 acres required
thanx

greenrev

HI,
i am looking a land on lease anywhere in maharashtra. if anybody is intrested plz send me pm. land around 7 to 10 acres required
thanx
Dear Sonu,
We are undertaking Stevia Cultivation in India on a large scale.

I would like to introduce our Company - GreenRev Agro Pvt Ltd (GRAPL) as an Agriculture Contract Farming Company involved in large scale Stevia Plantation in India. Our model of business is to undertake minimum 10 acres of area per project. Our cultivation techniques are completely following organic agriculture practices and so far we have achieved plantation on close to 100 acres. Our Stevia leaves contain more than 11% Stevioside.

We provide complete Crop Management System to our clients and offer complete technical support – from plantation to harvest and post harvest. The entire process is documented and designed to be software driven and complies with GAP certifications.

The entire process of cultivation is done under an agreement by which we are mutually bound and GRAPL is entitled to buy back the entire produce from our clients at a fixed price as per mentioned in the contract.

Since you have mentioned that you wish to lease land in Maharashtra and do cultivation, we would be able to definitely help you in identifying the land. In case if you have any further queries, we will be more than glad to address the same. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I also take this opportunity to Wish you a very Prosperous and Successful Hindu New Year from everyone at GRAPL.

Warm Regards,
Team - GRAPL
099209 44799 / 096198 69361

a2_v

Dear Chinima, am interested in stevia, & i want to know abt the market and cultivation. Can u kindly give me ur valuable suggestions.

Last edited:

hcms

We have requirement fo the stevia leaves please send us your rate and sample and contact us

hcms

We have requirement of Stevia leaves. Please give us your rate and quotation ........ we will do the buyback for your crop..........................Please contact us for imidiate for buy back of your crop............... no more tension of marketing

hcms

Stevioside powder

STEVIOSIDE is extracted from the natural dried green stevia leaves. This is natural sugar free and calorie free. The normal sugar can be replaced by stevioside.

100 % calorie free

The diabetic patient can use it as alternate of sugar. They don’t need to take tension of rise in sugar level while consuming this sweetener. The STEVIOSIDE is 300 times sweeter than normal sugar.

100% Natural

STEVIOSIDE is having 60 % market share in sweetener product Japan and Korea. First time we are presenting the STEVIOSIDE INDIA. This is extracted in INDIA from Indian origin organic STEVIA leaves by green technology

CURRENTLY THERE IS 20 % off on stevioside powder............Take the benafit of bumper crop......... and production