required land for dairy farming in trichur , kerala

Register

joji

required land for dairy farming in trichur , kerala price should be cheap since we need atleast 2 acres , with pleanty of water and if possible hilly areas ...........kindly post your queries with price ..........thx

required land for dairy farming in trichur , kerala price should be cheap since we need atleast 2 acres , with pleanty of water and if possible hilly areas ...........kindly post your queries with price ..........thx
available 4 acres of rubber estate, only 50 cents have pattayam, and rest of land paying tax. in Kallayi, trichur dist, total price 35lak/fixed

diary farm land available in anaikatty, Kerala

Hi, I have a land ( 3 arces) for diary farmingin anaikatty (attapadi) kerala, with pleanty of water, hilly area, pleseant cool climate very good for high milk yeilding.

If you are interested for a land lease / combined patnership for diary farming plz contact me. We can negociate.

Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

sandyman

Hi,

I am interested in joint venture for Dairy farming.... Let me know the details...
I am from Kerala but dont have much info about diary farming... but very much interested to do in the rest of the life time...

bijuicc

I am from kerala and presently working in Doha Qatar . I am interested in diary faming . My knoledge in this field is big zero . I am interested to be a part of ajoint venture in kerala or kerala border .

IF anybody interestred pls.contact me with details

Last edited by a moderator: