Required Agri land with water source

Register

bsghale

sir,

I am interested purchase Agri land with water source aprox-10-20 acres,kindly contact

Last edited by a moderator:

land on the banks of river kabini

the land what i had mentioned is located in the village
called N.begur,H.D.kote taluk, mysore dist,the land is in the close proximity of jungle lodge resort,and also close to forest area, the land can be ideally suitable for resort ventures also, the rate of the land is 13 lakhs per acre,the land is 7 acres and 8 guntas. look at the few photos of the land in the attachment.
for any further details contact me
thanking you
vishwa

ganapati

sir,

I am interested purchase Agri land with water source aprox-10-20 acres,kindly contact
150 acres/part of barren land (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) @ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres of mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear. This land is adjacent to a property having the prestigious project of RUDRAKSHA CULTIVATION with following description:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. Hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).Nearest Railway station is Khed whereas nearest Airport is Mumbai & Pune.
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. The proposed project is to cultivate Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 1750 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft. in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admeasuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is demarcated by Govt. authorities, presently not fenced, saucer shaped with a bottom height of 80 M above sea level & peripheral height(rim) of 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (nearest sea shore is at Anjarle at a distance of 8 km.).

nplants30

re:- Agri Land sale at Karur

Dear Sir,
We have good water source for Agri and Farm land for 16 acres available near Karur. Farm has 500 Mango trees, 400 sapota trees, 200 Lemon trees,coconut trees and 200 Tamarind trees with 5 bore well and Agri Electricity. 1 lakh water holding capacity water tank. The price is Rs 400000/ per acre. Interested parties may be contact us
Shaik Abdul Hameed
Please contact..

siddesh

25 acres of farm land available for lease/Rent/Sale at Hiriyur, Chitradurga District

I have 25 acres of Farm Land with full water source, Power connection, Labour shed, with whole land is drip irrigated for the plants like, musambi, areca, sapota, amla, coconut, etc District High way road side. Price ten lacs per acre.

Siddesh
,Please contact...

[OTE=bsghale;136928]sir,

I am interested purchase Agri land with water source aprox-10-20 acres,kindly contact[/QUOTE]

jkantharaj

Agri Land in TamilNadu

Available 25 acres fertile land, which is 6.5 kms from Uthangarai towards Salem on State Hghway 5 kms is along SH and 1.5 kms along village road, which is used by tractors / lorries etc. Its red soil mostly and also has partly whitish soil. Pipeline has been laid for water distribution, and there is a good well with copious water throughout the year. Its a single owner property, and title deeds are clear and ready for registration. The owner is not doing any cultivation, as he is employed at Cuddalore and native of Chennai. Farmers around grow, Sugarcane / Oilseds / Tapioca / Paddy / etc etc The land must be about 137 kms from Bangalore, about 77 kms from Salem and about 270 kms from Chennai. My service fee is 2 % of the total purchase value of the property, payale once an agreement is reached bitween the buyer & seller.

The asking price is 1.75 an acre but negotiable. Send PM with your contact details.

syed9

Agriculture land sale In chick ballpur NH-7 Road

I have Agriculture Land with main Road facing which have very good soil land of agriculture Even the land in flat with road with fencing all aroound the Land from chick ballpur is 5 kms inside from Sidelggatta Kolar Main Road which per acre is Rs 12,50,000 do contact