Require Regular supply of MAZE/LUSERN/BERSEEM Grass round the year at Kolhapur

Register

vrindavanfarms

We are into commercial diary farming from Kolhapur,Maharashtra.We require round the year green protien rich fodder-MAZE/LOUSERN/BERSEEM/JOWAR e.t.c about Half Ton a day and more later.Anyone interested in regualr supply in and around Kolhapur,please contact.

what price you give for supply of fodder we have lot of green fodder
reply me price per ton you give me if price is suitable than we will work each other
contact please........

Last edited by a moderator:

sampadafarms

Established Member
Scientific system of Silage making_Sampada Farms

We are into commercial diary farming from Kolhapur,Maharashtra.We require round the year green protien rich fodder-MAZE/LOUSERN/BERSEEM/JOWAR e.t.c about Half Ton a day and more later.Anyone interested in regualr supply in and around Kolhapur,please contact.
Dear Sir,

We are Hyderabad based agri consultants. We are providing proven, scientific method of silage making. Please send a mail to us to sampadafarms@gmail.com for more information.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consutants

jkjilani

Supply and price

Dear Sir
I am from Dist BEED (Maharashtra) and having 25 acres of green fodder
reply me for price per ton if you give suitable price than we can work each other, as well as I have (Kadba) Jawar dray fodder. Please contact.........

vrindavanfarms

Green Fodder

what price you give for supply of fodder we have lot of green fodder
reply me price per ton you give me if price is suitable than we will work each other
contact please........
You can mail me in my private mail your offer.If it is feasible then we can have WIN-WIN Situation

HELLO sir we will supply this items.
jower powder 12 Rs per kg
rice top layer protein powder 13Rs per kg
green grass 3000 RS per ton.this is max 4 days stock.without transport actually.this grass advantage.good protect milk and curd is very hard.
dry grass also bulk quantity available.
horlicks powder very high protein and milk production.2010Rs per ton.not importance grass.this is also daily use.
black gram top layer 17rs kg use.
this is rajahmundry andhra pradesh.horlicks powder available only rajahmundry

abdullalodhia

Require Regular supply of MAZE/LUSERN/BERSEEM Grass at murbad / shahapur

Hi,

i am also running a goat farm in Kinhavali area which is close to murbad and shahapur. I also require regular supply of MAZE/LUSERN/BERSEEM Grass round the year. I would need about 5-10 tons of grass a month for now and in couple of months I expect this need to grow 2-3 times as I will be having more goats in the farm.

If someone can provide me with these good quality grass with reasonable prices I would be happy to discuss. You can give me a call

Thanks,
Abdul Lodhia

lonely

Alfalfa grass

[QUOTEHi,

Kindly contact us for bulk quantity of Alfalfa grass both green and hay.

Regards,

Chetan K

=vrindavanfarms;116308]We are into commercial diary farming from Kolhapur,Maharashtra.We require round the year green protien rich fodder-MAZE/LOUSERN/BERSEEM/JOWAR e.t.c about Half Ton a day and more later.Anyone interested in regualr supply in and around Kolhapur,please contact.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Regards,

Chetan K

lonely

Hi,

Regards,

Chetan K